Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
future b.u.s.t.

Originally posted by Jcool:
future b.u.s.t.

hes gonna have a hell of a time playing for the Browns
Originally posted by jreff22:

I actually think he will really improve that team. Theyre only a QB and maybe another WR away from being a decent team. They have a great O-line anchored by a future HOFer and a top 5 center, with two young promising Guards, the running game will be improved next year with a healthy Brandon Jackson, Montario Hardesty and if he comes back, Hillis. Greg Little has 62 catches as a rookie after not even playing football in almost 2 years. They do need an option across from him though, maybe a field stretcher as Little is more of a physical possession guy. Theyre pretty deep at TE with Ben Watson, Evan Moore who is sorely underrated and underused, and Jordan Cameron who was a 4th round rookie but in the mold of Jimmy Graham, a former collegiate Basketball star.
Originally posted by jojomellon:

I actually think he will really improve that team. Theyre only a QB and maybe another WR away from being a decent team. They have a great O-line anchored by a future HOFer and a top 5 center, with two young promising Guards, the running game will be improved next year with a healthy Brandon Jackson, Montario Hardesty and if he comes back, Hillis. Greg Little has 62 catches as a rookie after not even playing football in almost 2 years. They do need an option across from him though, maybe a field stretcher as Little is more of a physical possession guy. Theyre pretty deep at TE with Ben Watson, Evan Moore who is sorely underrated and underused, and Jordan Cameron who was a 4th round rookie but in the mold of Jimmy Graham, a former collegiate Basketball star.

From C to LT is solid, the right side is a bit weak for the team. The RB ? is massive for them and if Hillis goes and Hardesty cant stay healthy they will have some issues to move the ball. You are right about WR and they could use 2-3 easily. The problem for him is he has to see Balt and Pitt twice a year which is nasty.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk

The first rumor connecting the Browns and Robert Griffin emerges

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/17/the-first-robert-griffin-to-browns-trade-rumor-emerges/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King @SI_PeterKing

RT @RossMLucas: Who's most likely to take RG3 in your opinion? ... Way too early to tell. Somewhere in the top 3.
Originally posted by jojomellon:

Browns have two first round picks. I have a hard time believing they won't be majorly upgraded with a new QB, WR, RB, and then other defensive help for next year.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
future b.u.s.t.

if he is I will be shocked. Great human being and an amazing player
Originally posted by Paul:
if he is I will be shocked. Great human being and an amazing player
Heard the same...Opposite of Young/Russell.

Im making sure its on record. He will be a bust in the NFL
Originally posted by valrod33:

I disagree. I think he'll be at least a solid pro. His deep ball is an absolute thing of beauty.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I disagree. I think he'll be at least a solid pro. His deep ball is an absolute thing of beauty.

I disagree with you disagreeing with me
Originally posted by Jcool:
future b.u.s.t.

exactly, he's gonna go to a traditionally s**tty franchise, but hey good luck to him
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
exactly, he's gonna go to a traditionally s**tty franchise, but hey good luck to him

This is the NFL..... Its easy to change a franchise with the right people running it and I assume Mike Holmgren is.
Share 49ersWebzone