LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Robert Griffin III Baylor QB

Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
you're such a hater

no doubt Cam's success has helped, but RG3 is a much better prospect than Cam and was discussed as a 2nd round pick before the start of the season, you're not trying to argue that he became a first round prospect ONLY because of Cam's success, are you?

No way!!!!

KEYWORD: Prospect

as in, going into the draft process, unless you want to tell us you were calling Cam having the best rookie season by a QB (and have proof of it), then I don't see what your comment is all about.

some people have compared RG3 to Vick as a prospect, although Vick had a far better arm than RG3
can we draft RG3 and Wright? Pretty Please!?
monster TD run
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
you're such a hater

no doubt Cam's success has helped, but RG3 is a much better prospect than Cam and was discussed as a 2nd round pick before the start of the season, you're not trying to argue that he became a first round prospect ONLY because of Cam's success, are you?

No way!!!!

KEYWORD: Prospect

as in, going into the draft process, unless you want to tell us you were calling Cam having the best rookie season by a QB (and have proof of it), then I don't see what your comment is all about.

some people have compared RG3 to Vick as a prospect, although Vick had a far better arm than RG3

don't know who the commentary guy is for ESPN in this game, but he just made the Vick comparison himself
I want griffin
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm watching the Alamo Bowl and Griffin has a freaking cannon. Harbaugh could turn this guy into a monster.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm watching the Alamo Bowl and Griffin has a freaking cannon. Harbaugh could turn this guy into a monster.

but we have Kaepernick! wait....dont we?
Originally posted by toeknee:
I want griffin

he wont get past top 15
according to espn he will enter the draft
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Honestly when I watch him I think to myself Kaepernick can do all of this. With Harbaugh's coaching I think Kaep will be a very good QB in 2 years no need to go after one in the 1st round.

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Honestly when I watch him I think to myself Kaepernick can do all of this. With Harbaugh's coaching I think Kaep will be a very good QB in 2 years no need to go after one in the 1st round.
I was thinking that.. kaep is faster, and probably stronger. Just need the throwing accuracy and decision making to come.
Kaep is NOT faster than RG3, which isn't a downplay to Kaep'speed at all
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I was thinking that.. kaep is faster, and probably stronger. Just need the throwing accuracy and decision making to come.

Ya I don't want to.waste a first round pick on a young quarterback thats similar to one we already have. Plus Alex has been looking real good and hes probably gonna be our starter for 2 maybe 3 more years
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jan 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
TurfShowTimes TurfShowTimes

@ClaytonESPN says on @101espn that draft trades come thru STL, teams looking for RG3
Originally posted by Jcool:
TurfShowTimes TurfShowTimes

@ClaytonESPN says on @101espn that draft trades come thru STL, teams looking for RG3

I don't want to face RGIII, but I have this weird outlook on the draft every year. If a player I want is drafted by an NFC West opponent or the Raiders, I automatically think they'll be busts or I'm at least confident that we'll stop them whenever we play them
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone