LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

Terelle Pryor considering entering supplamental draft

Terrelle Pryor... or Josh Johnson?!

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow. Where does he go now? A lot of teams needing a QB that passed on one in the draft. Who takes him in the supplemental draft?

Arizona?
Miami?
Seattle?
Washington?
Oakland? (I think the Raiders are a serious, serious contender to take him)
Cleveland?
Buffalo?

I think I'd rank it Oakland, Buffalo, Miami

Oakland for obvious reasons. And Buffalo assuming that they did have strong interest in Newton. And Miami because I guess Cleveland is a strong possibility too
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
He is the next Troy Smith

He will be way better than Troy Smith

.....if he becomes a wideout. QB......

Some people are questioning whether he'll even be a QB. I doubt he'll be anything close to average. He'll be a backup QB at best

Some people are questioning whether he'll even be a QB. I doubt he'll be anything close to average. He'll be a backup QB at best

If he gets to sit and learn I think he will be fine. It all depends on the situation he goes into, obviously. But I think he can be successful.
Originally posted by teeohh:

If he gets to sit and learn I think he will be fine. It all depends on the situation he goes into, obviously. But I think he can be successful.

Well yeah, if the eagles get him and he has Andy Reid coaching him up he might be a okay QB. But I doubt he'll be anything close to special
WR
Originally posted by valrod33:
WR

TE
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
WR

TE

he must workout
WR

TE

he must workout

listened to Kipper on the drive, he thinks this is where he will end up. I think he needs some bulk though.
Skip Bayless went off about Pryor this morning on ESPN's First Take. He pretty much said the same thing I feel about Pryor. The guy will never be a starting QB in the NFL. He has a basketball body and his arm is not that accurate and has a lack of touch. I personally think he should go play in Canada. The style of play is more open and the field is wider and longer so it should help him. I don't see anyone giving up more than a 5th rounder on him in the supplemental draft. If he goes to the NFL he will be a backup for his career and he can't change positions to WR or TE because of his physique.

• evil
  • Veteran
WR

TE

Left Bench.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
WR

TE

Left Bench.

Left out.
WR

TE

he must workout

listened to Kipper on the drive, he thinks this is where he will end up. I think he needs some bulk though.

dumb and dumber joke failed
OAK, SEA, and MIA make the most sense
Originally posted by E-49er:
Skip Bayless went off about Pryor this morning on ESPN's First Take. He pretty much said the same thing I feel about Pryor. The guy will never be a starting QB in the NFL. He has a basketball body and his arm is not that accurate and has a lack of touch. I personally think he should go play in Canada. The style of play is more open and the field is wider and longer so it should help him. I don't see anyone giving up more than a 5th rounder on him in the supplemental draft. If he goes to the NFL he will be a backup for his career and he can't change positions to WR or TE because of his physique.

Think Tedd Ginn, TP does not like contact...WR or TE,TP will not go over the middle...
Share 49ersWebzone