Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Looks like back-to-back years that a Hillsdale player will be selected. Andre Holmes, a 6'4", 210 WR who posted 1300+ receiving yards and more than 100 catches, ran a 4.45 at Michigan State's Pro-Day.
Most impressive to me is that Holmes ran a 6.69 3-cone time, a stunning number for a tall receiver. It simply means that he cuts on a dime, which is amazing for a 6'4" receiver.
Getting big interest from Cowboys and Patriots. Got to love these small schoolers.
Hands down the best player in that conference, although I'm torn on whether I think he'll be drafted. There are a few other small-school guys giving me fits as I finalize the Big 253, like Cameron Bradfield (Grand Valley St.), Trevis Turner (Abilene Christian), and Blaine Sumner.
Sumner is going to be an intriguing prospect for some team. He looks like a bubble draftee, and I will probably add and remove him from the Big 253 Board a dozen times before I make a final call.

Miller is legit. He's the type of guy you just want to root for and a guy you hope we draft. He's got a huge motor, great strength, his speed was the big knock on him and he improved that. With as many late round picks as we have, I hope we grab him with one of those. He's going to surprise a lot of people.
-- See Thread, Reply #69: