There are 166 users in the forums

Von Miller or Patrick Petersen

Von Miller or Patrick Petersen

either one greatly improves our team
Both these players will be an up grade, PP more so.
i know we need a pass rush. but i like our front 7 better than our secondary. peterson will be a beast
Originally posted by jreff22:
Patrick Peterson
normally, i would go for a pass-rusher in the first place but PP is the clear BPA here and we have a huge need at cb as well.

[ Edited by communist on Mar 11, 2011 at 07:32:48 ]
This isn't even remotely close
Why are u even asking this question

its not even close

Peterson of course anyday of the week

Miller will become just another Gholston type of player all hype & nothing to show for it down the road

Peterson will be a dominant shut down CB in the NFL
teams will fear throwing to his side just like they do Asomugha
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Why are u even asking this question

its not even close

Peterson of course anyday of the week

Miller will become just another Gholston type of player all hype & nothing to show for it down the road

Peterson will be a dominant shut down CB in the NFL
teams will fear throwing to his side just like they do Asomugha
i thought that gholston was just a workout warrior whereas miller played two very good seasons.
Miller will surely be gone. Peterson might be gone. If only one were to fall, it would be peterson.
PeePee and its not even close.
Originally posted by Chief:
Patrick is the safer pick and we can get a pass rusher in the 2nd or 3rd.

You could flip the argument around and say an NFL level pass rushing OLB are hard to find and you can get DB by the bushel in the later rounds

Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Originally posted by Chief:
Patrick is the safer pick and we can get a pass rusher in the 2nd or 3rd.

You could flip the argument around and say an NFL level pass rushing OLB are hard to find and you can get DB by the bushel in the later rounds

like Brown who struggles being the 3rd CB
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Miller will surely be gone. Peterson might be gone. If only one were to fall, it would be peterson.

You have to remember some team will likely reach for a player in the top 10, and will give us more of a chance for Peterson or Miller to fall.

I have a strong feeling that this years Tyson Alualu, Tyson Jackson or Donte Whitner will be Phil Taylor.
This is one poll the WZ gets overwhelmingly right!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Von Miller is a b***h, don't want him.
Heres a corner that went 7th overall:

Quote:
Champ Bailey, Washington Redskins (1999): Ten Pro Bowl appearances and shutdown coverage skills make Bailey an obvious choice for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Not much more to say.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/34337/2011-nfl-draft-cornerback-conundrum

If Miller is off the board and PP is still there at 7th, we have our 'Champ'.
Share 49ersWebzone