There are 292 users in the forums

Von Miller or Patrick Petersen

Von Miller or Patrick Petersen

This latest Sporting News mock has 49ers taking Von Miller at #7 with Patrick Petersen going at #8. Which do you prefer Miller or Petersen at #7?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed/2011-01/2011-nfl-draft/story/nfl-mock-draft-mallett-liuget-and-sherrod-moving-up-draft-boards
Von Miller
Patrick Peterson
Patrick Peterson... and it's not even close.

The more Pat's on the team the better.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Patrick Peterson and I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Patrick Peterson = Patrick Willis of secondary!!!!
Pete. //thread
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Patrick Peterson and I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Patrick Peterson = Patrick Willis of secondary!!!!

Agreed. It's not even close IMO.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I'd be surprised if a single one of those picks are correct.
PATRICK PETERSON....after hearing that VON MILLER wanted to get interviewed by the Cowgirlz... PETERSON IS WAY BETTER ANYWAYS
Originally posted by TX9R:
I'd be surprised if a single one of those picks are correct.

haven't seen you banging the drum for any of your Texas boys

BOTH!
depends on what needs if any are addressed in FA (if we even have FA) I'd love to see the team sign Nnadmi (spelling?) and draft either Miller or Quinn in the 1st...Ponder in the 2nd.

now if we don't fill one of our 2 major defensive needs in FA prior to the draft I think you go passrush. When you have the choice of 2 great players IMO you always take the passrush. Peterson looks special both on defense and ST so really my answer is as long as we get Peterson, Miller or Quinn I could really care less.
Peterson please. I like Von too though, but Peterson is an absolutely amazing player. Can't pass on a prospect like him.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Peterson please. I like Von too though, but Peterson is an absolutely amazing player. Can't pass on a prospect like him.

This guy is the guy you must take. There is not too many that comes around like PP7.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Patrick is the safer pick and we can get a pass rusher in the 2nd or 3rd.
Share 49ersWebzone