LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 285 users in the forums

FCUK Robert Quinn

Originally posted by susweel:
Dont know why but I think with PP already gone Quinn is gonna be the pick.

Unless we trade down

I just feel it.

So a 4-3 DE will be our pick?
Originally posted by fakers23:

Unless we trade down

I just feel it.

yes
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by fakers23:

Unless we trade down

I just feel it.

He can rush the passer.
guaranteed bust
Quinn's our pick. THIS is Baalke's first pick as GM and he wants to make his mark!

He LOVES the OLB pass rush and has been talking about this need since day one...then he brings in Harbaugh who comes with the package deal of Fangio who is one of the Godfathers of a properly-run 3-4. Baalke has gone to great lengths to talk about the OLB position (even more then the QB) and it's "real" responsibilities (unlike under Nolan/Manusky).

Baalke trusts Harbaugh to pick a later-round QB and develop him like no other. But make no mistake about it, Baalke wants Quinn at #7 unless there is a can't-refuse trade offer on the table.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NCommand:
Quinn's our pick. THIS is Baalke's first pick as GM and he wants to make his mark!

He LOVES the OLB pass rush and has been talking about this need since day one...then he brings in Harbaugh who comes with the package deal of Fangio who is one of the Godfathers of a properly-run 3-4. Baalke has gone to great lengths to talk about the OLB position (even more then the QB) and it's "real" responsibilities (unlike under Nolan/Manusky).

Baalke trusts Harbaugh to pick a later-round QB and develop him like no other. But make no mistake about it, Baalke wants Quinn at #7 unless there is a can't-refuse trade offer on the table.

Yup that's how I see it, he's the best pass rusher in the draft.

So you taking us to lunch on that?

Originally posted by WildBill:

So you taking us to lunch on that?

You like McDonald's? B/c it's on York's corporate credit card if I'm wrong! :)
If Peterson is gone and Quinn is there he will be the pick.
Originally posted by mavfd9er:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Quinn for the win !!!!

(if pp is not there)
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt my friend
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt my friend

yeah i know, i just really don't want him
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Should have taken Quinn...but I like Aldon Smith
Right position so lets see if this is the right guy over Quinn. I don't see the comparisons to Lawson just with measurables alone but it IS good to see Baalke FINALLY making OLB a priority. If this guy is successful along with Brooks at the SAM and Haralson subbing and perhaps LaBoy resigned, with Willis rushing more and even TKO, we could end up with a very special 4 LB-attack which will make ALL of our secondary x3 better at least...and with more turnovers and 3 and outs = more chances for the offense to develop a rhythm.
Share 49ersWebzone