There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who do you want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds ?

Bump

Explain who you want and why
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
SERGIO KINDLE,TAYLOR MAYS OR TERRANCE CODY BUT I DOUBT ANY WILL BE AVAILABLE BY THE TIME WE PICK SO IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER...
Pick 49: Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

Pick 79: Major Wright

Or

Pick 49: Nate Allen

Pick 79: Jerome Murphy
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ers18:
i am curious to see who the 49er faithful want to see taken by the 49ers in the 2nd round the most. Personally i want to see Nate Allen the safety from USF taken at 49. If not him then Akwasi Owusu-Ansah...but we may be able to get him in the 3rd with the way things are going.

Dream Scenario:

Pick 49: Sergio Kindle, DE/OLB, Texas

Pick 79: Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, CB, Indiana (PA)

i would love that too but knowing our luck our picks are gonna look nothing like that
Edge rusher DB`s and depth.
Yeah dont know if anyone available would be considered an automatic lock to start but either one of these would definitely help the depth in our D
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
i wouldnt mind cody...i just wanna walk away with a really good player in round 2 who is gonna make a difference
Cody
Burnett or Allen
Owusu-Ansah
Trade down and try to get a more picks
We've got to have a corner don't we? We only have three legit corners on the roster. Brandon Ghee - 4.37 and a hitter. We aren't going to get Taylor Mays or Sergio Kindle with the 17th pick.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

taylor mays or nate allen in the 2nd..any other DB's arent worth a 2nd round pick and i seriously will be F***** heated if we draft a DB other than them 2 in the 2nd round
Originally posted by NickV:
best DB available.

And if Clausen is around i think we should take a loooong look at him.

If Clausen is still around at pick 49, we'd be fools not to take him. Unfortunately, he'll be gone once the Vikings make their first pick.

People can whine all they want about Alex Smith losing confidence knowing Clausen would soon take over, but the fact of the matter is Clausen in the middle of the 2nd round is a value you simply do NOT pass up when you have no franchise-caliber QB on your team. If Alex proves to be our franchise QB after this season, Clausen could make valuable trade bait in the future.
halle berry
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:

taylor mays or nate allen in the 2nd..any other DB's arent worth a 2nd round pick and i seriously will be F***** heated if we draft a DB other than them 2 in the 2nd round

Chad Jones/Morgan Burnett are better fits than either of them IMO.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:

Chad Jones/Morgan Burnett are better fits than either of them IMO.

i dont think their worth a 2nd round pick though..last thing i want is a reach in round 2