There are 177 users in the forums

Who do you want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds ?

Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Cody at 49 would be great. He can rotate in and lose weight this year and could develop into a monster in the middle.

True maybe the next Jamaal Williams? We shall see! Blocks kicks as well!
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Nate Allen...but Sergio Kindle on value alone would be hard to pass up if he's still there.

Kindle will defintly not be there when we pick
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Nate Allen...but Sergio Kindle on value alone would be hard to pass up if he's still there.

Kindle will defintly not be there when we pick

With the way this draft has gone so far, you really never know. When the draft started, I figured there was absolutely no way Anthony Davis would fall past the Raiders, much less the Bills.
Taylor Mays. He'll put an awesome late hit on Pete Carroll in our first game and send him to the locker room
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Mays or Clausen.
Time to get some DBs!! I can see us picking up a guy like Koa Misi though
Why Taylor Mays? His coach from USC who recruited him there didn't think enough of him to draft him. He took Thomas instead. That should tell you something.
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Id rather have McCluster if we are taking a RB
Kindle, pass-rusher
Nate Allen, FS
Donald Butler, ILB for Takeo to groom

If available & in that order.
I too like Mount Cody. Hopefully, in the long run, we have another NT that can rotate in and out with him to give him rest. That man is a force! =D

Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Why Taylor Mays? His coach from USC who recruited him there didn't think enough of him to draft him. He took Thomas instead. That should tell you something.

Nuff said
I think they will make some kind of trade tomorrow. Right now they have no picks in rounds 4-5. I can't see them sitting out two whole rounds. They could miss out on a bunch of OLs.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Reminds me of the time Norm Chow wanted Vince Young over Matt Leinart.
More offensive linemen. We need to use all of our picks on that position.

Yes...... run, kill, smash, destroy ..... aaarrrrhhhhh

Screw the passing game..... I think Singletary should adopt the wishbone. Sing is a caveman.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Id rather have McCluster if we are taking a RB

Yeah McCluster would provide the change of pace back we need. I heard he burned Willis in practice in college. Hes got quicks.
Share 49ersWebzone