LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Who do you want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds ?

• volfan2008
  • Info N/A
Sean Lee
Cody
Nate Allen
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
The greatest remaining need is for a safety that can cover the #3 receiver. After that it is BPA.

you mean a cb? safeties dont cover the #3 wr, the nickel cb does.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Mays
In no particular order:

Brandon Ghee
Rashad Jones
Nate Allen
Owusu-Ansah
[ Edited by mavfd9er on Apr 22, 2010 at 10:54 PM ]
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:
Originally posted by 49ers18:
i am curious to see who the 49er faithful want to see taken by the 49ers in the 2nd round the most. Personally i want to see Nate Allen the safety from USF taken at 49. If not him then Akwasi Owusu-Ansah...but we may be able to get him in the 3rd with the way things are going.

Dream Scenario:

Pick 49: Sergio Kindle, DE/OLB, Texas

Pick 79: Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, CB, Indiana (PA)

i would love that too but knowing our luck our picks are gonna look nothing like that

well in that case who do you THINK we will draft?
Originally posted by znk916:
Is anyone else a little spooked that we had to resort to franchising Franklin? Ever since Paraag came on board, we've done a great job of managing contracts and extensions without straining our salary cap. I get the feeling Franklin may be trying to break the bank considering this may be his one and only chance at a huge contract given his age, turning 30 this year. With half the league now running 34 fronts, he does hold quite a bit of leverage in terms of having a clear market out there for him.

Would love Mount Cody if he dropped to 49!
Go Defense. Mays, Kindle, Allen -- just go defense.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
i am curious to see who the 49er faithful want to see taken by the 49ers in the 2nd round the most. Personally i want to see Nate Allen the safety from USF taken at 49. If not him then Akwasi Owusu-Ansah...but we may be able to get him in the 3rd with the way things are going.

Dream Scenario:

i would love that too but knowing our luck our picks are gonna look nothing like that

no idea all i know is ive never seen a 49er draft ever go the way i wanted which is why i dont have any hope that we will end up with these two

Dream Scenario:

no idea all i know is ive never seen a 49er draft ever go the way i wanted which is why i dont have any hope that we will end up with these two

Maybe with Trent in charge the fans will get what they want...i say we get Kindel and AOA
Ghee Allen or Burnett. I wouldn't mind Cody either.

sure i wouldnt mind, could fit in a nice rotation with franklin at nose
Nate Allen, Nate Allen or maybe Nate Allen.

Perrish Cox, Linval Joseph or Torrell Troup in the 3rd round would be nice.
Cody at 49 would be great. He can rotate in and lose weight this year and could develop into a monster in the middle.
Nate Allen...but Sergio Kindle on value alone would be hard to pass up if he's still there.
Ghee, Allen or Burnett.
Share 49ersWebzone