LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Who do you want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds ?

Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
More O Lineman. Today was so much fun. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Fun for us= winning seasons

Fun for you = bust players @ skilled positions while your QB and RB get manhandled
  • rum53
  • Veteran
We really need to address the CB position. Unfortunately, there were 5 cb's taken in the first round. The pickens will be slim in the 2nd round.
We go surfing!!!
Originally posted by bret:
I'd be thrilled if we ended up with Akwasi Owusu-Ansah and Brandon Spikes.

No Spikes...Donald Butler
Originally posted by fly15:
Taylor Mays

Warming to this pick
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by Super9er81:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I just want D from here on out.

Our D is fine. We need to score alot more points this season. McKnight is going to be better than Best!

I don't know about, CB, S, and Pass Rusher are still bigger needs IMO. The biggest weakness on offense was the line, if that hasn't been adequately fixed it won't be for a long, long time.

Those are not needs. We ranked 21st in passing back because we couldn't stop the damn TEs and backs not WRs. Laboy, Reggie Smith, and Curtis Taylor all have talent to step in.

I hope you're right but I haven't seen enough of either Smith or Taylor to have your faith. If he stays healthy I think you're right about LaBoy though.

I would like another CB either way since we currently have 3(Brown, Clements, and Spencer) that I have any amount of confidence in and 2 of them(Spencer and Clements) are either aging or injury prone.
Taylor Mays and Brandon Spikes
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Id rather have McCluster if we are taking a RB

Me too!
burnett and arenas?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
trade up and get Jimmy Clausen. I don't care what it costs. We have an egg layer at QB right now.

Reshad Jones. he is way better than Taylor mays who can't cover at all and is a terrible tackler. He just throws his body around and all his power is wasted. Jones is a Huge hitter with good ball skills and the ability to cover. He is very mobile and versetile and can play either Saftey position. Much better player than mays. That or Chris Cook of Virginia.
Do you guys think theirs any chance we can land Golden Tate?
hopefully kindle is he is available then akawasi owusu- ??? yeah that guy.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I just want D from here on out.

Our D is fine. We need to score alot more points this season. McKnight is going to be better than Best!

I don't know about, CB, S, and Pass Rusher are still bigger needs IMO. The biggest weakness on offense was the line, if that hasn't been adequately fixed it won't be for a long, long time.

Those are not needs. We ranked 21st in passing back because we couldn't stop the damn TEs and backs not WRs. Laboy, Reggie Smith, and Curtis Taylor all have talent to step in.

I hope you're right but I haven't seen enough of either Smith or Taylor to have your faith. If he stays healthy I think you're right about LaBoy though.

I would like another CB either way since we currently have 3(Brown, Clements, and Spencer) that I have any amount of confidence in and 2 of them(Spencer and Clements) are either aging or injury prone.

McFadden in the later rounds. Dude could be a sleeper pick.

• dman
  • Veteran
2nd - Nate Allen

3rd - RB or CB
Share 49ersWebzone