Not a member? Register Now!

AB's WebZone Divsional Mock Draft Thread- Discussion

• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
sorry it took long. Warren is the pick.

TexasNiner you be OTC.

Whoo hoo! I think I'm going to wait a while to see if my trade proposal gets responded to though....

The guy who wanted to move it along to get to his pick then stalls on his pick

I guess I can has wait longer to make my pick. I'll be around I guess, if not will check in from my mobile device.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Just kidding, (mostly) I was willing to trade my second rounder to Denver for Marshall in case they wanted McCluster, but I haven't heard back.

So, I've just go to decide betwen McCluster and Jones. But I think I know which way I'm leaning.

Can't see them going Safety so high with Landry and Reed. WR, CB OLB (opposite Suggs) would be bigger needs right now IMO.

However it is your pick.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Just kidding, (mostly) I was willing to trade my second rounder to Denver for Marshall in case they wanted McCluster, but I haven't heard back.

So, I've just go to decide betwen McCluster and Jones. But I think I know which way I'm leaning.

Can't see them going Safety so high with Landry and Reed. WR, CB OLB (opposite Suggs) would be bigger needs right now IMO.

However it is your pick.

I agree that CB and OLB are bigger needs, but if McCluster had been gone, the BPA who fit any of their needs would have been Jones and they always plan ahead and are willing to take talent on D. I would have easily seen them going SS if that was BPA and the elite talent at more "need" positons was gone.
McCluster is a sweet pick at the end of the second round! Nice one.
ok, solidg2000 is otc.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
McCluster is a sweet pick at the end of the second round! Nice one.

Thanks. Flacco is getting a stiffy after these first two rounds.
i'll make my pick in a min
i just woke up
I can't believe Thomas fell that far.
So, is anyone interested in doing a 3rd and/or 4th round? I would like to do at least a 3rd round.
So, is anyone interested in doing a 3rd and/or 4th round? I would like to do at least a 3rd round.

i am
Count me in.

im in, and your up,
Doneski!

So, how we gonna do this AB?

Plus, who is going to grade out our drafts?
Doneski!

So, how we gonna do this AB?

Plus, who is going to grade out our drafts?

we will go ahead with the 3rd rd for now, whoever doesnt show up, within alotted time will have their pick selected for them.

Also, if you dont wanna particpate anymore, please let me know everyone and ill find replacements.

And the grading not sure, maybe Ghost?
Cool, so KRS is on the clock?