Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by OnTheClock:
- Wayne State's Joique Bell has not disappointed. He's a one-cut and go, no-nonsense runner who won't dance around in the backfield. He reportedly has been doing very well in pass protection and with his size and speed, I expect Bell to go perhaps in the middle rounds. Did not drop any passes that hit his hands.
- WR Taylor Price had an easy pass dropped. Price has inconsistent hands, and this is likely why he'll go in the later rounds despite his speed.
- Graham? Iupati? Both have yet to experience a "bad day."
- Syd'Quan Thompson should not be drafted any higher than the 4th. He doesn't strike me as one of the "tough, thick" small guys, but as a player who will simply be overpowered in the NFL even by other similar-sized players. He cannot play press coverage, and has not been displaying great recovery speed. His only positive asset is a quick break on the ball on shorter routes. That's great, but if he's constantly giving up big plays, he won't last long in the NFL.
- Jacoby Ford made some beautiful adjustments to make some nice catches and displayed good speed and sensational quickness off the snap to beat Kyle Wilson in one-on-one drills.
- I like OLB Koa Misi the more I see him play. He's dropped weight so he's much quicker now, yet still plays with great leverage and has a heck of an initial pop to knock linemen off balance. A great 3-4 OLB prospect in the middle rounds.
- DT Cam Thomas looks like he's really been working at his technique. The only question for him is endurance, as in many games this season he did appear to wear down towards the end. I suppose it's not all that surprising, considering his size. But Thomas has been showing good strength as well as a powerful rip move to break through the grasp of interior linemen.
Ford looks great, I hoped he would slide to the 2nd but I doubt that happens now.
Murphy is VERY physical and looks like a solid CB
Mays is....well......should be a LB
Allen looks good at FS
Iupati was outstanding today. Only issue I can see is he doesn't seem 100% comfortable alone at the edge. With some coaching and time I think he can move to RT easily...not sure about LT.
Thompson doesn't have the top end speed, once he gets hit with a go route he cant keep up.
Cox is looking good.
Dex will be a 2nd round lock.
Wang looked pretty good today. I'm not sure if he's quick enough for LT but he moves pretty well.
Graham was fantastic...only time I saw him get stopped was against Iupati.
Something is up with Cooper, he looks like Braylon Edwards.
Arenas wont be able to match up well with any WR's in the NFL. Looking at him compared to every WR he looks to short and I doubt his vert will be good enough to go up after the ball.
Murphy is practically an Al Harris clone. Now, he has a huge propensity to gamble and is probably going to be beat quite a bit early in his career biting on pump-fakes, unless he can be coached to play more disciplined. 2nd-3rd round projection right now.
If he was sitting in the 3rd I would love to pull the trigger, the kid is violent. And my gf lil sis goes to USF sooooooooo......she can pull some strings since she knows some of the players and could get me some cool s**t.