There are 178 users in the forums

Prospect Watch: Bowl Week Thread #4 (1/1 - 1/2)

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
McCluster reminds me of Sproles. He pretty much tool everyone to the outside a few plays ago.

McCluster is one of the four guys I see as the most explosive in the draft, along with Spiller, Best (if he comes out) and Noel Devine (if he comes out).
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
McCluster reminds me of Sproles. He pretty much tool everyone to the outside a few plays ago.

McCluster is one of the four guys I see as the most explosive in the draft, along with Spiller, Best (if he comes out) and Noel Devine (if he comes out).

Do you think he would be able to play a lil RB in the NFL or is he strictly a WR/KR?
Holy Freakin Crap McCluster
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I thought they were going to catch him, but boy did he just pull away.

Still, McCluster figures to go between the late 2nd and early 3rd, for teams that can afford to take a utility player. I would only consider taking him in the 3rd and beyond for the 49ers.
Been watching a bit of the UConn and South Carolina game with focus on Eric Norwood and Marcus Easley.

Norwood would a great fit at OLB for the Niners in the second or third round. He plays the run well and has shown his pass rush moves in this game (especially his quick counter step to get inside pressure).

Easley is a big target and looks good after the catch. I can see why some of the other draftniks have been high on this guy in the middle rounds.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Jan 2, 2010 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

That was nice!
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Been watching a bit of the UConn and South Carolina game with focus on Eric Norwood and Marcus Easley.

Norwood would a great fit at OLB for the Niners in the second or third round. He plays the run well and has shown his pass rush moves in this game (especially his quick counter step to get inside pressure).

Easley is a big target and looks good after the catch. I can see why some of the other draftniks have been high on this guy in the middle rounds.

Norwood looks like he may have gained a little weight, and that could be a concern. He just had a whiff on a tackle. He seems to be being used mainly in coverage today. And now Norwood just got a stupid penalty to give UConn a first down. I don't think Eric is helping himself today.

I think he has 2nd round talent, but will go in the 3rd.
didn't like that 4th down call at all
Could McCluster be that shifty speedy little back we need?
Is Snead on drugs or what ???

The Cotton Bowl is unwatchable at this point . . .
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jan 2, 2010 at 2:03 PM ]

Pat Summeral is STILL awful. Just accused McCluster of a false start when he motioned at QB, hilarious.
Do you draft experts think that Okung is a lock on being the first OT taken in 2010 draft?

He has had a great career and is a great character but just based on what i am seeing with the naked eye, i would take Davis over Okung.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Is Snead on drugs or what ???

The Cotton Bowl is unwatchable at this point . . .

Agreed, unless McCluster has his hands on it. The Cotton Bowl seems very plastic being played at JerryWorld.
Oh no, McCluster missed a block in pass protection... Scotty and Singletary just took him off the board!
can't believe the refs missed that call!
Share 49ersWebzone