There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I knew you were going to take Moore. DAMN YOU.

Oh wow I really thought I was picking Moore way too early - lucky me! Romero and Hanson were the two other guys I looked closely.I felt I rather reach a lil on Moore bc everyone has done tremendous job of drafting so far.

Moore has the biggest upside although you know they will have a pitch count on him so you wont get the benefits of him most likely in the playoffs.

Yea, I think both my pitchers will be on pitch count, which is the risk involved other than them not having a lot of experience. Ideally, I would have picked MadBum (good pick, V) and Moore - but let's see. Just like last year, I believe my hitting will keep me in the match-ups. I believe I've the 3 of the top 7 hitters on my team.

Thanks
Can the front page be updated please, too many picks to remember
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
A slight reach, I understand why you drafted him but I try not to draft based on position early in the draft - unless I'm going for a guy with a huge upside.

Ya that makes sense.

I was actually hoping to draf Bumgarner but vrabbit took him a couple picks before me, nice pick rabbit
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Yeah I'm up and drunk, and I will blame the liquor on this pick....if it works out it is brilliant....

Josh Johnson SP Marlins

Pretty solid pick btw...if he stays healthy, he will be an excellent pick here.
well this is the other guy I considered when I picked MadBum, along with Uggla, taking a risk here but if he stays healthy he's one of the best

SP, Chris Carpenter
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Can the front page be updated please, too many picks to remember

updated and 4ML's number taken off
Yeah I'm up and drunk, and I will blame the liquor on this pick....if it works out it is brilliant....

Josh Johnson SP Marlins

Solid. He was probably #2 for me behind Kimbrel.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
updated and 4ML's number taken off

Thank you boss.
Lance Berkman
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Lance Berkman

Nice pick. It'll be interesting to see if he can continue last years success without Pujols in the lineup anymore, but a healthy Holliday should help out. If he puts up numbers close to last year, this is a great value. I had my eyes on him myself with my next pick, but figured he wouldn't get passed james these next few picks anyways.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Josh Johnson SP Marlins

Solid. He was probably #2 for me behind Kimbrel.

Kimbrel was my first choice you made it easy for me... All the talk is about the marlins, They have a great team, all sounds well with Josh, talk was they shut him down last year to prepare him for this year, even though they could have played him....Ozzie has said that he doesn't plan on using him well into 8th if he can help it though ... We shall see
thoughts on the Carpenter pick?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

If he stays healthy its a great pick..if he doesn't then meh
text sent to james

Thought it was a good value. Had him pretty high but preferred other guys with more upside. Never know when the regression will come with older guys like Carpenter.