Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I knew you were going to take Moore. DAMN YOU.
Oh wow I really thought I was picking Moore way too early - lucky me! Romero and Hanson were the two other guys I looked closely.I felt I rather reach a lil on Moore bc everyone has done tremendous job of drafting so far.
Moore has the biggest upside although you know they will have a pitch count on him so you wont get the benefits of him most likely in the playoffs.
Yea, I think both my pitchers will be on pitch count, which is the risk involved other than them not having a lot of experience. Ideally, I would have picked MadBum (good pick, V) and Moore - but let's see. Just like last year, I believe my hitting will keep me in the match-ups. I believe I've the 3 of the top 7 hitters on my team.
Thanks


