LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Round 6, Pick 66: RP Craig Kimbrel

nice pick, I was debating whether to pick him or Gio, but I decided to go with Gio cause I dont pick again till 20 more picks..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I knew you were going to take Moore. DAMN YOU.

Oh wow I really thought I was picking Moore way too early - lucky me! Romero and Hanson were the two other guys I looked closely.I felt I rather reach a lil on Moore bc everyone has done tremendous job of drafting so far.
damn no way Donovan is around right now, right? was looking forward to making my pick
Originally posted by vrabbit:
damn no way Donovan is around right now, right? was looking forward to making my pick

text him

text him

I would but I think he's on the east coast and if so don't want to, do you know if he's on the west coast?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Oh wow I really thought I was picking Moore way too early - lucky me! Romero and Hanson were the two other guys I looked closely.I felt I rather reach a lil on Moore bc everyone has done tremendous job of drafting so far.

Moore has the biggest upside although you know they will have a pitch count on him so you wont get the benefits of him most likely in the playoffs.

text him

I would but I think he's on the east coast and if so don't want to, do you know if he's on the west coast?

He posted an hour ago but I'm not sure where he is.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

I thought I reached on Elvis Andrus a little what do you guys think?

I thought Moore was a good pick
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I think Andrus was a slight reach. Pretty sure you could have gotten him in a round or 2.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I think Andrus was a slight reach. Pretty sure you could have gotten him in a round or 2.

ya I thought I reached too, but I dont have a pick for a while now so I needed a quality SS before it was too late

yup

ya I thought I reached too, but I dont have a pick for a while now so I needed a quality SS before it was too late

All that matters is if you liked the pick. Everyone reaches a bit at some point.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Moore has the biggest upside although you know they will have a pitch count on him so you wont get the benefits of him most likely in the playoffs.

Yea, I think both my pitchers will be on pitch count, which is the risk involved other than them not having a lot of experience. Ideally, I would have picked MadBum (good pick, V) and Moore - but let's see. Just like last year, I believe my hitting will keep me in the match-ups. I believe I've the 3 of the top 7 hitters on my team.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

A slight reach, I understand why you drafted him but I try not to draft based on position early in the draft - unless I'm going for a guy with a huge upside.
Yeah I'm up and drunk, and I will blame the liquor on this pick....if it works out it is brilliant....

Josh Johnson SP Marlins
Share 49ersWebzone