Rules/Settings/By Laws
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Woot! I'm in!

I have no idea what I'm doing, though.

Total noob.

Please feel free to ask questions. I want everyone to understand all of the rules so that you can enjoy the league.

YAY!

I think I get the basics and it looks like the important info is covered on the dynasty website. I think I should be ok.

Good thing I know how to read! Well... read good enuff.
bout to go over all the settings to confirm my participation in this mofo
pm sent
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
pm sent

Done
pm sent

Done

Esco,

Hook me up. I will playz
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
pm sent

Done

Esco,

Hook me up. I will playz

PM me your e-mail address, if someone declines my invite or doesn't respond soon I will drop you in.
still havent gotten invite
Originally posted by Knowledge:
still havent gotten invite
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I'll manually send them t.onight, not sure why you two haven't received them yet.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Everyone who sent me their e-mail and have not received the invite e-mail please check again and check your spam folders. 4 teams have already signed in and about 4 of you are still pending. If you still don't see it in your inbox or spam folder let me know.

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Aug 3, 2011 at 04:43:39 ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Teams 9, 10 & 11 still hasn't joined.

I've never done this type of auction before and seem to be a lil confused. The bylaws state.

Quote:
The initial nomination order for putting up players will be randomly set by the site before the auction starts.

Each team will have 45 seconds to put up a player for nomination.

Each team will have to hold the top bid for 15 seconds in order to win that player.

Once a player is won, the next person in the nomination order will put up a player for bid.

The calender states the auction starts on the 13th at 8pm (CT ?)

with the 14th signing period starts at 6am. Which ends on the 22nd at 12am.

With blind bidding waivers starting on the 28th at 8am.

I'm confused as to what is going to be happening on all 3 stages. Can you clarify exactly what we'll be doing on all 3 stages and how this all works?
9 in.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:
Teams 9, 10 & 11 still hasn't joined.

I've never done this type of auction before and seem to be a lil confused. The bylaws state.

Quote:
The initial nomination order for putting up players will be randomly set by the site before the auction starts.

Each team will have 45 seconds to put up a player for nomination.

Each team will have to hold the top bid for 15 seconds in order to win that player.

Once a player is won, the next person in the nomination order will put up a player for bid.

The calender states the auction starts on the 13th at 8pm (CT ?)

with the 14th signing period starts at 6am. Which ends on the 22nd at 12am.

With blind bidding waivers starting on the 28th at 8am.

I'm confused as to what is going to be happening on all 3 stages. Can you clarify exactly what we'll be doing on all 3 stages and how this all works?

Auction
Starting with the live auction... this is my first rodeo doing a live auction but everyone I've talked to on DLF says that it works great. The auction will be held 8/13 @ 7pm cst

-The system randomly selects an owner who will be able to nominate any available player for auction
-Once the player is nominated for the starting bid amount a 15 second clock starts and everyone has a chance to bid on the player the clock resets after every new bid
-Once a bid has been placed and the 15 second clock expires the owner who placed the last bid wins that player
-The next owner is selected to nominate a player and a 45 second clock starts, if that owner does not nominate a player before that clock expires the next owner gets to nominate a player
-This process continues until you are happy with your team or you run out of money (keep in mind you need money to make wavier bids during the season)

Signing period
I should have been more clear about this in the bylaws but I was writing them from scratch. I’m happy you are bringing these clarity issues to my attention.
The signing period is simply the time frame every owner has to “sign” or assign contracts to all players acquired during the auction. By the end of this period all players must have a contract and the contract terms must be in compliance (not exceeding the contract years cap).

The blind bidding period starting Aug. 28
This period was originally apart of the testing process and will be removed.

The bylaws will be amended to clarify

Keep the questions coming
[/right]
Share 49ersWebzone