There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by ninertico:
Who to start: Alex or Tannehill?

Tannehill
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who to start: Alex or Tannehill?

Someone else off the waiver wire.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who to start: Alex or Tannehill?

Someone else off the waiver wire.

obviously his options are limited. You don't like Tannehill against the awful Bills' D?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who to start: Alex or Tannehill?

Someone else off the waiver wire.

obviously his options are limited. You don't like Tannehill against the awful Bills' D?

Rookies on the road dont excite me. He might be fine but I would like to see who might be out there instead. Depending on the size of the league there could be better options.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who to start: Alex or Tannehill?

Someone else off the waiver wire.

obviously his options are limited. You don't like Tannehill against the awful Bills' D?

Rookies on the road dont excite me. He might be fine but I would like to see who might be out there instead. Depending on the size of the league there could be better options.

he threw for 431 at Arizona, 290 at Indianapolis
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who to start: Alex or Tannehill?

Someone else off the waiver wire.

obviously his options are limited. You don't like Tannehill against the awful Bills' D?

Rookies on the road dont excite me. He might be fine but I would like to see who might be out there instead. Depending on the size of the league there could be better options.

he threw for 431 at Arizona, 290 at Indianapolis

How did he do last week against a mediocre Tennessee team? He should be OK but there may be someone else out there. Thats all I am saying. Obviously he is a better choice than Alex
Hopefully Ninertico listened to me and hit the waiver wire. Tannehill sucked,
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hopefully Ninertico listened to me and hit the waiver wire. Tannehill sucked,

thank god dude I'm facing started him :)

C'MON IVORY DON'T DISAPPOINT
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,290
Who to Start Flex:

Chris Ivory
Lance Moore
LaRod Stephens-Howling
James Jones


Which one?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Who to Start Flex:

Chris Ivory
Lance Moore
LaRod Stephens-Howling
James Jones


Which one?

I'd rank them: Moore, Jones, LSH, Ivory
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,290
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Who to Start Flex:

Chris Ivory
Lance Moore
LaRod Stephens-Howling
James Jones


Which one?

I'd rank them: Moore, Jones, LSH, Ivory

I also picked up PIerre Garcon - to see if he stays healthy
Andrew Luck @ NE

or

RG3 vs. PHI
Originally posted by jrg:
Andrew Luck @ NE

or

RG3 vs. PHI

Interesting. I love luck, and they are going to have to throw a ton, but I have a feeling the pats will frustrate him today in NE. I lean towards RG3, but that is just my hunch.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
Andrew Luck @ NE

or

RG3 vs. PHI

Interesting. I love luck, and they are going to have to throw a ton, but I have a feeling the pats will frustrate him today in NE. I lean towards RG3, but that is just my hunch.

I ended up going with Luck. Just have a gut feeling Indy is going to give New England a real good game. May be a shoot out
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
Andrew Luck @ NE

or

RG3 vs. PHI

Interesting. I love luck, and they are going to have to throw a ton, but I have a feeling the pats will frustrate him today in NE. I lean towards RG3, but that is just my hunch.

I ended up going with Luck. Just have a gut feeling Indy is going to give New England a real good game. May be a shoot out

interesting, I wouldn't have thought it twice about starting RG3