The @Suns hold the top spot in the West in the latest offseason power rankings 📈 pic.twitter.com/X8467SjSio
— NBA TV (@NBATV) August 30, 2021
There are 716 users in the forums
***NBA 2022 OFF-SEASON thread***
Sep 1, 2021 at 1:15 PM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,423
Val, Chaz, Reign... Suns still repping as the best team in the West, LFG!!
Sep 1, 2021 at 1:28 PM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I think Kings should offer Buddy, Bagley, and Halliburton for Simmons. That's a fair trade for both teams. Luke doesn't like Buddy and Bagley wants out. So, you're basically trading Halliburton for Simmons and getting rid of Buddy's contract. That's win win.
I'd prefer to swap 2 unprotected 1sts in place of Hali
I am sure Sixers will insist for a young player - but that may work too.
Sep 1, 2021 at 1:45 PM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I think Kings should offer Buddy, Bagley, and Halliburton for Simmons. That's a fair trade for both teams. Luke doesn't like Buddy and Bagley wants out. So, you're basically trading Halliburton for Simmons and getting rid of Buddy's contract. That's win win.
I'd prefer to swap 2 unprotected 1sts in place of Hali
I am sure Sixers will insist for a young player - but that may work too.
I doubt Monte will trade Hali.
I think maybe he uses a third team to send Bagley too and use that return with Buddy and Thompson maybe? Maybe add a 1st as well.
Fox-Hali-Barnes-Simmons-Holmes is a playoff-caliber starting 5.
Sep 1, 2021 at 2:01 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,072
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I think Kings should offer Buddy, Bagley, and Halliburton for Simmons. That's a fair trade for both teams. Luke doesn't like Buddy and Bagley wants out. So, you're basically trading Halliburton for Simmons and getting rid of Buddy's contract. That's win win.
I'd prefer to swap 2 unprotected 1sts in place of Hali
I am sure Sixers will insist for a young player - but that may work too.
Bagley is young 😀
Sep 3, 2021 at 8:39 PM
- nothing03
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,785
Both Lakers and Brooklyn are stack. I will be surprise if not one of them win the championship if both team are healthy.
Sep 3, 2021 at 9:28 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by nothing03:Both Lakers and Brooklyn are stack. I will be surprise if not one of them win the championship if both team are healthy.
Way to go out on a limb, there. lol
Sep 4, 2021 at 2:11 AM
- BMoore56
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,356
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Both Lakers and Brooklyn are stack. I will be surprise if not one of them win the championship if both team are healthy.
Way to go out on a limb, there. lol
Sep 4, 2021 at 9:08 AM
- Knowledge
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,707
Originally posted by nothing03:
Both Lakers and Brooklyn are stack. I will be surprise if not one of them win the championship if both team are healthy.
Lakers got the anti-championship(Russ) on their team. They aint winning s**t lol
Sep 4, 2021 at 11:20 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by Knowledge:Originally posted by nothing03:Both Lakers and Brooklyn are stack. I will be surprise if not one of them win the championship if both team are healthy.
Lakers got the anti-championship(Russ) on their team. They aint winning s**t lol
The nets counter that move with harden. lol
Sep 4, 2021 at 12:51 PM
- Knowledge
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,707
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Both Lakers and Brooklyn are stack. I will be surprise if not one of them win the championship if both team are healthy.
Lakers got the anti-championship(Russ) on their team. They aint winning s**t lol
The nets counter that move with harden. lol
Lmao Bucks chip again it looks like
Sep 7, 2021 at 11:53 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
The Committee (of One) is back!
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) September 7, 2021
Freshly dispatched to inboxes worldwide: NBA Power Rankings!
Read the Right After Labor Day Edition of the rankings here: https://t.co/bL5dCfY6Te
Sign up here to make sure you get the next batch direct: https://t.co/A6ycVmnrjq
Sep 10, 2021 at 5:19 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Some rumors about Cavs going after Ben. Probably have to be centered about Mobley and Sexton.
If Cavs can keep Garland and pair Simmons with
him and Allen - that's not bad. I'm sure Sixers will want extra for trading him in same conference.
If Cavs can keep Garland and pair Simmons with
him and Allen - that's not bad. I'm sure Sixers will want extra for trading him in same conference.
[ Edited by 4ML on Sep 10, 2021 at 5:36 AM ]
Sep 10, 2021 at 10:47 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
THANKS DENVER
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS DENVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
We are f**king coming.
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS DENVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
We are f**king coming.
Sep 11, 2021 at 10:44 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by jrg:THANKS DENVER
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS DENVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
We are f**king coming.
Sep 13, 2021 at 1:18 PM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
I'll leave this here for Lakers people pic.twitter.com/umjQBegvtW
— CJ Fogler #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) September 13, 2021
loool love this. Keep the same energy.