LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

2018-19 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 3, 2018 at 9:50 PM ]
YYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!
I'm Calling it now - September 21st, 2018. Svi makes the all star 3 point contest - and gets runner - up. Ya I said it.

REPOST

DATE ADDED FOR EFFECT

LETSSS GOOOOOO
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**k yes!!!!!!

Can't f**king wait
Lets go Lakers!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Sept. 24: Media Day Livestreaming - All times Eastern Standard (ET)

3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET -- Los Angeles Lakers (also on Facebook and Twitter)
Originally posted by 4ML:
f**k yes!!!!!!

Can't f**king wait

Magic said that Ball's shot now looks like a "thing of beauty"
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I hope so. I was beginning to use the "B" word on the kid. Maybe he's just so young he needs a little more time.

Originally posted by snackdaddy:

I hope so. I was beginning to use the "B" word on the kid. Maybe he's just so young he needs a little more time.

he played well last year. the only problem was his shot. good defense, rebounded really well, was finding open guys, and ran Luke's offense well. he did all the things you want out of a PG. his shot does need to improve, and it will. but even if he doesn't turn into a great shooter, he's still gonna be a really good player in this league for a long time.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

he played well last year. the only problem was his shot. good defense, rebounded really well, was finding open guys, and ran Luke's offense well. he did all the things you want out of a PG. his shot does need to improve, and it will. but even if he doesn't turn into a great shooter, he's still gonna be a really good player in this league for a long time.

Ball was excellent last year. Take away Lavar Ball out of the equation and everyone would be praising Ball for having an excellent rookie year. Even his shot was better down the stretch.

Also...he is 19 years old and showed great composure when many players went right at him because his dad kept talking trash. I liked Lonzo a lot at UCLA and like him even more after his rookie year.

You must not know the game too well. That's not a shot at you, but if you thought bust after watching Lonzo last year, you really weren't paying attention to what was happening.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I won't go that far - but it looks smoother and quicker. He was taking a long time to gather and get in the shooting motion - not it is a lot quicker. His elbow is also in better position. In the end - what matters is whether it goes in. Form matters but it's nit everything. Kevin Martin and Shawn Marion had horrible mechanics but they put the ball in the hoop.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by 4ML:
f**k yes!!!!!!

Can't f**king wait

Sorry Lebron didn't meet with Sixers
Share 49ersWebzone