LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne dumped from Fiji 7s Olympic Team. Will the 49ers want him back no he is free?

Jarryd Hayne dumped from Fiji 7s Olympic Team. Will the 49ers want him back no he is free?

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
lol . now we got some people dictating to the staff what they should be doing. i did not realize the messiah complex with some people here

Srsly tho wtf does "staff" do ? are they one that write those webzone articles that nobody reads ?
Well, some of us do read them. I think the nobodies don't.

That's kind of you to say. I don't take sus's digs seriously. He's here to entertain himself, not to hurt anyone's feelings.

That said, we don't want to shove the staff down anyone's throat. We want members to be comfortable with the staff. Cozy, even.
We don't expect you to get everything you need from the staff, but the staff should fill in some gaps for you.

I liked it better when the tags said "staff member" lol member
Originally posted by SoCold:
lol . now we got some people dictating to the staff what they should be doing. i did not realize the messiah complex with some people here

Srsly tho wtf does "staff" do ? are they one that write those webzone articles that nobody reads ?

That's kind of you to say. I don't take sus's digs seriously. He's here to entertain himself, not to hurt anyone's feelings.

That said, we don't want to shove the staff down anyone's throat. We want members to be comfortable with the staff. Cozy, even.
We don't expect you to get everything you need from the staff, but the staff should fill in some gaps for you.

I liked it better when the tags said "staff member" lol member

That seems almost redundant. "Staff" is still suitable for the casual use of phallus jokes, and it is less clumsy to interact "staff" with "member" this way, and shouldn't most staff/member interactions be casual?
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Jul 11, 2016 at 11:15 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

those articles are f'n terrible lol

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will cause me to overeat compulsively to try and fill the hole that could only be adequately accommodated by your heartfelt approval. *sigh* These Doritos are delicious.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

this is true. but what does the staff actually do ?

My interactions with the "staff" have been cordial, even when I was being, ahem, "counseled" , cough, cough. There is no doubt I my mind there are thankless, difficult hours put in by the staff. I was member for years, left and came back after a hiatus, and love the webzone for the thoughtful, insightful posts and disagreements. I consider the somewhat less useful comments as the cost of getting good info and commentary in an internet forum. And you guys as a whole do a damn fine job of balancing a difficult task. Edited for spelling.
[ Edited by mojave45 on Jul 11, 2016 at 11:26 AM ]

We are the ones who write those webzone articles that nobody reads.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

anything else ?

anything else ?

Answer antagonistic questioners?

anything else ?

Lurk in the now-defunct HOF forum for insights into Lance's descent into madness and his courageous reemergence from it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

anything else ?

Lurk in the now-defunct HOF forum for insights into Lance's descent into madness and his courageous reemergence from it.

LOL

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
sounds like a daunting task
Hey he's got 2 1/2 weeks to get ready for training camp still. He can get up to speed in time for that can't he? Ha ha what a dumbass.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i thought he was the greatest rugby player of all time, how did he get left off the team lol

Guess, he had us all fooled.

Not all of us.

Nah, he definitely isn't the GOAT, just been MVP a couple times in the NRL, and the Rugby 7's he attempted to go to Rio for is quite different from the Rugby League he played before going to the Niners.
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i thought he was the greatest rugby player of all time, how did he get left off the team lol

Guess, he had us all fooled.

Not all of us.

Nah, he definitely isn't the GOAT, just been MVP a couple times in the NRL, and the Rugby 7's he attempted to go to Rio for is quite different from the Rugby League he played before going to the Niners.

My comment was more aimed at his NFL experience, but it may not have come across that way. I know he is a star, but not a superstar in his sport. I also know he would have not been an automatic for the Olympics. I actually read the comments posted about the differing leagues and understand a little about the game down there. Personally I was hoping he worked out here as a punt returner, because it would make a good story. But I was skeptical. Wish the man nothing but good fortune.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

How Cozy do you mean?

Are we talking candle lit dinners, walking in the moonlight through the park holding hands?
Share 49ersWebzone