LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 144 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne dumped from Fiji 7s Olympic Team. Will the 49ers want him back no he is free?

Jarryd Hayne dumped from Fiji 7s Olympic Team. Will the 49ers want him back no he is free?

i thought he was the greatest rugby player of all time, how did he get left off the team lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I sure hope so it be only reason to watch this wretched team.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i thought he was the greatest rugby player of all time, how did he get left off the team lol

Guess, he had us all fooled.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Guess, he had us all fooled.

Not all of us.

Perhaps the rugby team wasn't happy with the fact that he left in the first place.
Originally posted by susweel:

not your best work.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

not your best work.

its a case of the mondays
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
damn so Jim Tomsula was so bad he made Hayne forget how to play rugby.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SoCold:
damn so Jim Tomsula was so bad he made Hayne forget how to play rugby.

Niners so bad they make players lose the love for all sports.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he is not a niner any more nor should he be so hopefully this thing gets moved to the bermuda triangle where the same two or three posters can bash the niners in a new but yet same way

not your best work.

its a case of the mondays

mmmm, yeah... I'm gonna need you to bring your A game to this thread, yeaaaaaaaah.

Niners so bad they make players lose the love for all sports.

and this isn't it, either. Please begin each post wit one of these:

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is not a niner any more nor should he be so hopefully this thing gets moved to the bermuda triangle where the same two or three posters can bash the niners in a new but yet same way

oh here's the guy that hates any player as soon as he's gone from the team.

Prob wanted Joe Montana to break his leg when he went to KC.

Now THAT's good trolling. Makes a claim that, if not true, is true enough to give legitimacy to the post, then throws in a wild exaggeration to bait the member he's responding to. Nice touch adding the smiley to help elicit the emotional response of shame we should feel towards cc's alleged transgression. Sus, up your game, please.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

joe was a non story to me when he left us and i was the guy who wanted young gone not joe.. i tend to spend my time thinking about who is still on our team and how we move forward rather than to be stuck in the past. oh and speaking of the same two or three posters who love to bash the team in a new but yet same way
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Now THAT's good trolling. Makes a claim that, if not true, is true enough to give legitimacy to the post, then throws in a wild exaggeration to bait the member he's responding to. Nice touch adding the smiley to help elicit the emotional response of shame we should feel towards cc's alleged transgression. Sus, up your game, please.

Don't you have some "staff" work to do ?
Share 49ersWebzone