LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Boxing or Soccer?

Boxing or Soccer?

Originally posted by 4x4niner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Boxing. Harder to beat someone up then kick a ball in a goal.
Kicking technique beats boxing technique just ask Yip man, oh thats right hes dead. We all know Bruce Lee was the greatest..BUT... Yip Kai-mon was not impressed with his show off student, Yip the greatest kick martial artist of the 20th century would even s**t on Cassius Clay in his prime and would crap on all the ufc fighters of today and if Yip had a career in soccer he would s**t on beckham, renaldo, pele and all the soccer greats.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

Just to clarify, the poll isint which sport do you like more, the question is which sport do you believe is more difficult? Which sport is harder to learn and be elite at?

Pokemans.

Just to clarify, the poll isint which sport do you like more, the question is which sport do you believe is more difficult? Which sport is harder to learn and be elite at?

its really hard to say, because to be elite at these two sports, talent comes first then commitment. Now I dont know any elite pro soccer players become pro boxers, but I know elite pro football (nrl) players become pro boxers and thats Anthony Mundine and Sonny Bill Williams, more so with Anthony as he has fought the best and yes did get knocked out. Apples and oranges i say, both have hard training but boxing has to do more on being a one off fight at differing times so the desire on the individual is to train the hardest for at least to a time frame of 6months extending the physical and mental endurance while maintaining power to strike, so boxing wins in that degree, with soccer your endurance is always there each week playing and during practice so youre just refining game tactics and planning.
Share 49ersWebzone