There are 235 users in the forums

Greatest UFC Fighter of All-Time

Greatest UFC Fighter of All-Time

Pound for pound it's Jon Jones. He'd probably have the best chance of defeating all of the UFC greats if everyone was in their prime.
No Royce Gracie option....
I've always been a Huge fan of Matt Hughes
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

I think you mean no Sakuraba aka the "Gracie Killer" option

Won't be long til this man is the GOAT :

Royce Gracie
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

Check again
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Way way waaaaaaaaayyy to early to think that way lol. If he takes out Aldo, Edgar, Lamas and Mendes then he can join the discussion… until then he's just the newest passenger on the UFC hype train.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Way way waaaaaaaaayyy to early to think that way lol. If he takes out Aldo, Edgar, Lamas and Mendes then he can join the discussion… until then he's just the newest passenger on the UFC hype train.

If Aldo defeats McGregor I'll add him to this poll. A win over Connor will cement his legacy and allow him to be discussed among the greats. He would officially have wiped out the division.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
If Aldo defeats McGregor I'll add him to this poll. A win over Connor will cement his legacy and allow him to be discussed among the greats. He would officially have wiped out the division.

Agreed, the only person he hasn't fought would be Edgar.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:

LOL. Aldo, Edgar and Mendes, Lamas is the not on the level of Edgar or Mendes IMHO.

And Royce and Page have no business on this list IMO. Prime Royce in todays UFC would not be nearly as good as he was in the early days when nobody had a clue how to defend his BJJ. Royce is incredibly significant to ushering in MMA on a bigger stage but not one of the GOATS. Page was a very good LHW but again even Prime Rampage is not beating Jon Jones. Also should greatest MMA fighter not UFC fighter thus to include the option of Fedor Emelianenko who is in the discussion of GOATS when it comes to MMA as well as Big Nog (especially his PRIDE career) and Wanderlei Silva (again for what he accomplished in PRIDE).

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Chuck Liddell.

Can't give it to roidhead Silva, cmon guise.

My buddy met Liddell in a Denver hospital last night

Met him a couple of times. He lives in the San Fernando Valley area. Last time I saw him was at Disneyland about a month ago. Very cool guy. If you knew nothing about what fighting does to a fighter's hands or body, you'd not see anything about this guy that would suggest that he is or was the baddest guy in the room.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Apr 9, 2015 at 9:48 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ur friend knows pete?
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 9, 2015 at 9:46 AM ]
Yeah I threw Lamas in just to clean out the rest of the division. Id put Lamas on the same level as Cub Swanson but not elite like Edgar or Mendes.

After the mini Mendes comment I was hoping to see that match up. But they are gonna see eachother soon enough. Edgar got screwed with the title shot though, but no way they could pull in the numbers that Aldo/Conor is gonna bring in. Add in Rory and lawler... This card is gonna break all the records for PPV numbers.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Chuck Liddell.

Can't give it to roidhead Silva, cmon guise.

My buddy met Liddell in a Denver hospital last night

Met him a couple of times. He lives in the San Fernando Valley area. Last time I saw him was at Disneyland about a month ago. Very cool guy. If you knew nothing about what fighting does to a fighter's hands or body, you'd not see anything about this guy that would suggest that he is or was the baddest guy in the room.

Funny story,

A friend of mine's older brother got his ass beat by Chuck Liddell at a bar a while back when Chuck was a bouncer lol. Before he was in the UFC
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Funny story,

A friend of mine's older brother got his ass beat by Chuck Liddell at a bar a while back when Chuck was a bouncer lol. Before he was in the UFC

lol. i'm guessing he knows who chuck liddell is now. still, not too many people can say they picked a fight with ice man.
Share 49ersWebzone