There are 237 users in the forums

Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Disagree that 's ridiculous, but OK if that's your opinion I got no problem with that.

You seriously don't think that if Floyd had, lets say, 6-12 months of MMA training that he wouldn't wipe the floor with Rousey?

Floyd is bigger, he is stronger, and he is WAY faster with his hands. She just got smoked by punches to the face by a woman weighing 134 pounds. You tell me what the best boxer in the world at 147 pounds would do to her even without any MMA training. It would be a slaughter.

That's what I have been saying all along, but noooo, Ronda is too skilled with her Judo/grappling, so skilled, she can defeat any man.
A boxer just kicked her ass

boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mma
Originally posted by valrod33:

1.5 rounds of boxing.

Floyd fights for 12 rounds.
Mayweather wouldn't need any training
1 punch from Mayweather and Rousey would be done
Mayweather is faster stronger bigger and 100x the boxer Holly Holms is
Mma doesn't start in the clinch, fight wouldn't last 15 seconds
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Mayweather wouldn't need any training
1 punch from Mayweather and Rousey would be done
Mayweather is faster stronger bigger and 100x the boxer Holly Holms is
Mma doesn't start in the clinch, fight wouldn't last 15 seconds

This.

The whole "She could beat Floyd" was just for publicity. She would have 0% chance of beating him. As stated above, he would simply punch her once and she would drop. Fight over.
I'm upset the mma thread got locked lol

Anyways I was going to say in there that Rouseys foot work was terrible, and Holm easily side stepped Rousey all fight. A good boxer would of tried to cut her off.

If I was rousey I'd take mayweathers offer for assistance in training. Her boxing is terrible
Originally posted by valrod33:

Can we continue the UFC discussion in here?
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Can we continue the UFC discussion in here?

I hope so, it was just getting good lol
Who locked the other thread, it was GOLD

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Hey it's back, yipee
Oh look, it came back.
So a female boxer can learn MMA and kick Rousey's sorry ass so bad that she goes crying and hides her face from the media.

But one of the all time best male boxer couldn't take her on? lulz

edit: The fact is womens sports in general is inferior because there is less money involved and fewer women that dedicate/train their entire lives to specialize in a sport. I'm not even going to get into the biology of it all and how testerone is basically an amazing steroid. Rousey was easily kicking ass against women who were gym rats and later decided to try MMA. Holm actually had some background fighting and it showed.

We might as well start threads about whether the WNBA champion team can beat Golden State.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 20, 2015 at 9:52 AM ]
Oh and its also weird MMA fans have a fetish for watching women that look like men punch each other in the face
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
So a female boxer can learn MMA and kick Rousey's sorry ass so bad that she goes crying and hides her face from the media.

But one of the all time best male boxer couldn't take her on? lulz

edit: The fact is womens sports in general is inferior because there is less money involved and fewer women that dedicate/train their entire lives to specialize in a sport. I'm not even going to get into the biology of it all and how testerone is basically an amazing steroid. Rousey was easily kicking ass against women who were gym rats and later decided to try MMA. Holm actually had some background fighting and it showed.

We might as well start threads about whether the WNBA champion team can beat Golden State.

Some MMA fans have a complex towards boxing and Rousey was their showcase piece. Some also do the high and mighty, "you don't know fighting, bro" so using common sense is out the window. And, its Mayweather. Who is one of the more hated athletes we have.
Share 49ersWebzone