There are 291 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Why can't this team win a f'n game for Shelby Miller?
We got robbed!
Grilli gone for the season. Do the braves go out and acquire a closer or do we just appoint one from the bullpen?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Grilli gone for the season. Do the braves go out and acquire a closer or do we just appoint one from the bullpen?

Jim Johnson
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Jim Johnson

This...until they trade him.
2 in a row... One more and that's a winning streak!
We won a game. It's time to trade someone else now.
Shelby miller has started 20 games so far. In 10 of those games he has received 0 runs of support.

That's freaking ridiculous
Originally posted by valrod33:
Shelby miller has started 20 games so far. In 10 of those games he has received 0 runs of support.

It wouldn't surprise me if he asked to be traded. That's embarrassing. I hope the offense realizes this.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Braves are trading Jim Johnson, Jose peraza, and Alex wood to the Dodgers we are getting back hector Olivera who signed out of Cuba this offseason for 60 million. Dude is 30 years old and has injury concerns. I don't like this deal at all
Braves tried to sign Olivera this offseason. Offered 40 million. He signed with the Dodgers for like 62 million but the Dodgers have already paid him 28 million so we are getting him cheaper than what we tried to sign him originally.
Seems like they gave up too much and didn't get much back.
Cubs are interested in Teheran, We are interested in Jorge Solar

I say DO IT
Cubs are interested in Teheran, We are interested in Jorge Solar

I say DO IT

Same here, then sign Shelby Miller to a long term contract!
Share 49ersWebzone