LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Holy crap, a win! And Olivera finally showed something too.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
It's been a while since I've been back on the forum... But... Go Braves!
We traded Simmons? WTFFFFFF!

Really have to say how much of a pleasure it was to take the field with the best defensive shortstop in the game this year! @Andrelton

The above quote was made by Cameron Maybin.
[ Edited by NJNiner on Nov 17, 2015 at 3:21 PM ]
Originally posted by NJNiner:
We traded Simmons? WTFFFFFF!

Really have to say how much of a pleasure it was to take the field with the best defensive shortstop in the game this year! @Andrelton

Complete fail! I'm still pissed!
Now you guys are shopping Freeman...WTF are they doing?
Originally posted by Niners99:

No they aint. Rumor has been shot down
Just read on MLBTR that the D backs tried to get Shelby Miller, but Atlanta asked for too much. I swear if they keep this s**t up, they're gonna alienate so many fans. I've been a Braves fan since I was 5. This is really hard to put up with right now, especially with the 49ers blowing like they do too. I'd like for at least 1 of my teams to be decent and give me some form of optimism.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Just read on MLBTR that the D backs tried to get Shelby Miller, but Atlanta asked for too much. I swear if they keep this s**t up, they're gonna alienate so many fans. I've been a Braves fan since I was 5. This is really hard to put up with right now, especially with the 49ers blowing like they do too. I'd like for at least 1 of my teams to be decent and give me some form of optimism.

I agree, being a Braves/Niners fan this year blows!
Originally posted by valrod33:

That doesn't mean they didnt try. Freeman's salary is almost impossible to move. They had something in the works with HOU that fell apart.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Hope so! There was a hella long time between the crime dog manning first base and Freddie Freeman. We had a couple of solid first baseman in between but not a true first baseman.

Maybin's gone now and we lose a decent offensive player. I thought Coppy said this team would be better than last year's team? So far, the only offensive player we've added was actually just resigning 39 year old AJ Pierzynski.

This team is gonna set a new record for least runs scored in a season.
Maybin's gone now and we lose a decent offensive player. I thought Coppy said this team would be better than last year's team? So far, the only offensive player we've added was actually just resigning 39 year old AJ Pierzynski.

This team is gonna set a new record for least runs scored in a season.

Must be taking advice from Baalke/York on how to tear a team down to the bone.
Our season has been saved! Atlanta has signed Bud Norris. Mind as well just cancel the season and give us the trophy! Nobody's gonna score on Bud and his 6.72 ERA!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Our season has been saved! Atlanta has signed Bud Norris. Mind as well just cancel the season and give us the trophy! Nobody's gonna score on Bud and his 6.72 ERA!!!!

Championship
🎉🎉🎉🍺
Share 49ersWebzone