LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 442 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Come on bravo's, three outs to go to avoid the sweep.
We have been getting a bunch of hits these last few games, it's nice to see some runs for once. Hopefully we saved a few runs for Shelby 2morrow. That's one dude who deserves a 10 spot
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by valrod33:
We have been getting a bunch of hits these last few games, it's nice to see some runs for once. Hopefully we saved a few runs for Shelby 2morrow. That's one dude who deserves a 10 spot

What a ridiculous game. lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Val will be happy
Finally got rid of Chris Johnson. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Finally got rid of Chris Johnson. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

And we are Bourne again.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

And we are Bourne again.

I'm glad that d******d Johnson is gone.
I say we sign Jose Bautista in this offseason and roll with this lineup next year

RF Markakis
CF Maybin
1B Freeman
LF Bautista
3B Olivera
2B Peterson
SS Simmons
C Bethancourt
I keep reading rumors about the Braves wanting to trade Julio, unless we get a nice bat in return it doesnt make any sense to me, dude is on a pretty cheap contract, his numbers are high this year but its mostly on the road

home starts this year he is 5-1 with a 2.52 era with only 3 HRs given up
road starts this year he is 2-5 with a 6.75 era and 15 HRs given up

I think its just a rough year for whatever reason for him and I have no doubt he and Shelby are gonna be really good next year.

Just gonna pretend like last night didn't happen.

Anybody but Melvin/BJ.
The players have given up. I hate that. Shelby needs to get a win, WTF

And I have completely lost interest in watching the braves play period! Or any other team for that matter.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

And I have completely lost interest in watching the braves play period! Or any other team for that matter.

Same here. I haven't watched a game in a month. At the first of the season, they were fun to watch. They were competing. Now, its painful to watch or even check the score.
11 games lost in a row! TGF Football!
Share 49ersWebzone