LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

If he wasn't done winning Majors before, he is now.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
D@mn. Hope he's OK.

TMZ reporting that Tiger had left a Hotel shortly before the accident and appeared to be speeding. Also reporting that Hawthorne Blvd is downhill in that direction/location and it's "easy" to get going too fast. Also, reports that "jaws of life" were needed was incorrect.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/23/tiger-woods-car-crash-golf-tournament/

Looks like a possible launch and came down on nose of vehicle to me (no other vehicle, no sign of it striking a tree), pretty massive front end damage, even for a designed "crumple zone"
i don't see any severe roll over damage
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
D@mn. Hope he's OK.

TMZ reporting that Tiger had left a Hotel shortly before the accident and appeared to be speeding. Also reporting that Hawthorne Blvd is downhill in that direction/location and it's "easy" to get going too fast. Also, reports that "jaws of life" were needed was incorrect.

Looks like a possible launch and came down on nose of vehicle to me (no other vehicle, no sign of it striking a tree), pretty massive front end damage, even for a designed "crumple zone"

Straight launched into the side of the hill.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
D@mn. Hope he's OK.

Straight launched into the side of the hill.
yup

Looks like he hooked it. Landed in the rough.
I mean for obvious reasons everyone jumps to impairment but maybe he was just texting while driving or something
Shattered ankle. I hope he can walk again
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

If anyone can overcome injuries its Tiger Woods. I would never doubt this guys will.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

If anyone can overcome injuries its Tiger Woods. I would never doubt this guys will.

He's very lucky to be alive at this point. By my count, this is the 2nd major car accident he'd been into. He needs help.
He's very lucky to be alive at this point. By my count, this is the 2nd major car accident he'd been into. He needs help.

Dude's worth hundreds of millions of dollars, you think he would have just hired a driver by now, or two or three.

• TyCore
  • Veteran
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.
There should be rumble strips going into that roundabout if there aren't already.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude's worth hundreds of millions of dollars, you think he would have just hired a driver by now, or two or three.

This. Someone like Tiger - he should never be alone when he's not at home. Im sure he enjoys driving - but you can still have someone with you (security or driver or whatever). And when you're tired or need to use phone - let the driver drive.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Wtf then why even post on here
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Wtf then why even post on here

Because there are always idiots ready to post crap
Share 49ersWebzone