*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Burns out for tonight's game
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Burns out for tonight's game

Damn, I hope its not serious.

I hate Martin Havlat.

but he will be another ... and I say this word very lightly, 'weapon' in our arsenal.

Just saying, he will be there. haha
Really sucks we only play Detroit twice a year now

Yeah, our little rivalry is dead.
What a save!
holy s**t. i bet on the sharks for this game and it took me down to the wire.... that niemi save was banana bread!!!
One hell of a save!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
W
Originally posted by pdizo916:
My gosh, if you guys havent been to a hockey game, you doots have to go. It's BY FAR the best sporting event to go to.

Baseball is slow
football has TOO MANY breaks
basketball is fun, too, but hp pavilion>arco arena. Plus, Sharks fans are ROWDY and the crowds seem more festive.

This!!!

Hockey games are amazing, especially at The Tank. Will definitely go at some point this year.
Went into a mall by my house and into a sports shop that had everything on sale for $5. Found this fitted Sharks hat that was exactly the right size ( and they just had one). Pretty stoked even though I admit to not being a huge hockey fan until the playoffs. Now I am following from the start of the season.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
My gosh, if you guys havent been to a hockey game, you doots have to go. It's BY FAR the best sporting event to go to.

Baseball is slow
football has TOO MANY breaks
basketball is fun, too, but hp pavilion>arco arena. Plus, Sharks fans are ROWDY and the crowds seem more festive.

This!!!

Hockey games are amazing, especially at The Tank. Will definitely go at some point this year.

Playoff games at the tank are absolutely insane. Everyone should experience it at least once

That's a nice hat. And for $5 bucks too! Great deal.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That's a nice hat. And for $5 bucks too! Great deal.

Yep. Was hoping to find SF Giants and Niners hats too. But no luck there.
Sharks acquire Mike Brown from the Oilers. He any good?
Sharks acquire Mike Brown from the Oilers. He any good?

Here's a link for people: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=687884&navid=TW

Looks to be a good hard working player.
Missed the game but saw the great highlight SO save to win it. How did Freddie Hamilton do?
Share 49ersWebzone