Originally posted by Garcia:
playing....

playing hockey on the ice
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
playing hockey on the ice

wear a go pro
Loving the play of Nieto -- Guy is playing lights out for a rookie right now. Seems to have a bright future ahead.
Man I felt bad for Montreal -- the Sharks absolutely suffocated them in the third period and the Canadiens looked absolutely helpless.
Great road win!
I don't know if you guys are tracking any of our other youngsters, but over in Worcester Daniil Tarasov picked up right where he left off and continues to dominate out there. He had a hat trick tonight and has game-winning goals in each of the teams wins this year. I'm not sure many people realize he was named Worcester's rookie of the year last year. DW had no choice but to give this guy a contract, he has been outstanding.

In 4 games, the 22 year-old Tarasov has 7 points (5 goals, 2 assists).
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Man I felt bad for Montreal -- the Sharks absolutely suffocated them in the third period and the Canadiens looked absolutely helpless.

No you didnt. You loved every second of it.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Welcome Mike Brown.

He supposed to be the new enforcer/protector?

with burish out with back surgery for an extended period, brown will try to fill that role

Mike Brown has got the Swanson stache

We're on a roll

Originally posted by SofaKing:
We're on a roll

And were not fully healthy
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
We're on a roll

And were not fully healthy

That's a scary thought. Havlat's tenure with the team has been frustrating, but he's a quality player. Adding him to the 3rd or 4th line is a much welcome addition. Hopefully Torres can come back strong from his knee injury. This lineup is going to be nuts.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
That's a scary thought. Havlat's tenure with the team has been frustrating, but he's a quality player. Adding him to the 3rd or 4th line is a much welcome addition. Hopefully Torres can come back strong from his knee injury. This lineup is going to be nuts.

CUP OR BUST MOFO
CUP OR BUST MOFO

Yessir!!
My gosh. You smart doots, answer this question. My friend said we're playing a soft schedule, and as an ignorant hockey fan, is this true?
Share 49ersWebzone