LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

SF Giants Championship Parade thread

Yeah, yeah. Not another Giants thread. Whatever.

Quote:
(11-01) 19:55 PST SAN FRANCISCO --
Victory parade

The Giants' victory parade will start at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Montgomery and Washington streets and go southbound on Montgomery to Market Street before continuing west on Market Street to Civic Center Plaza.

After the parade, Mayor Gavin Newsom will present the team with the key to the city on the steps of City Hall.

The parade will replicate the route taken by the team when they came to San Francisco from New York in 1958.

I'm going. Who's going? We meeting up? What time should we start showing up? I'm thinking we're gonna need to get there crazy early!!!
Ima be there for sure.

Gonna tell my boss to go f**k himself if he has a problem with it.
i need a ride!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yeah, yeah. Not another Giants thread. Whatever.

Quote:
(11-01) 19:55 PST SAN FRANCISCO --
Victory parade

The Giants' victory parade will start at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Montgomery and Washington streets and go southbound on Montgomery to Market Street before continuing west on Market Street to Civic Center Plaza.

After the parade, Mayor Gavin Newsom will present the team with the key to the city on the steps of City Hall.

The parade will replicate the route taken by the team when they came to San Francisco from New York in 1958.

I'm going. Who's going? We meeting up? What time should we start showing up? I'm thinking we're gonna need to get there crazy early!!!

If my bosses weren't out of town at SEMA, I'd totally be down to go. But alas
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i need a ride!

We'll send one of these boats to get you!!!

What time would it finish? I get in at work at 2:30pm and im going to be there early for sure but not sure if i'll call the day or go in late.
I'm going I'm taking Bart from Richmond around 8 AM trying to get there before nine. PM me if you want my cell number.
i need a ride!

start paddling!!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I'm going I'm taking Bart from Richmond around 8 AM trying to get there before nine. PM me if you want my cell number.

See, I'm thinking that you're gonna be f**ked if you go in at that time. There's gonna be soooooooo many people!!!
Originally posted by global_nomad:

See, I'm thinking that you're gonna be f**ked if you go in at that time. There's gonna be soooooooo many people!!!

oh well I'm use to taking crowded trains from living in Japan.

I'm sad that i have to celebrate this in Germany. Man I wish I was back home to celebrate this.
Definitely on my radar. Would probably be hell to get there from Sac, but I'm thinking about heading up super early (4 AM). We'll see. I want to savor this.
i need a ride!

i was ALL for winning this thing tonight, but seeing that photo makes me kind of wish we wouldve won it all at home. the best stadium in baseball in front of our home crowd deserved it. can you imagine if Renteria hit that HR at AT&T?

but......SF, Arlington, Baghdad, the moon, where ever....i dont care. THE GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Wish I could go
I'm in Sacramento, but I am toying with the idea of staying at a hotel tonight. What part of the route were you planning on being at?
Share 49ersWebzone