LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

SF Giants Championship Parade thread

Imo be There

Is it gonna be on Montgomery ??
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Imo be There

Is it gonna be on Montgomery ??

Starts on Montgomery, goes down market, ends at civic center where they get the key to the city.
Anyone know what time the parade would end? This hotel I am looking at has 1pm checkout and parking ends at 1pm also. I might just have to find a lot instead.
I work on the corner of Beale and Mission. I was debating on whether I should watch them drive through Market or if I should just take BART to the Civic Center and wait there...
will be there no doubt
my buddy who is dating Tim Licecum's personal assistant said he's trying to get us after party tickets
Taking BART from Pleasanton!

girlfriend and I will be there, what time do you think we should be getting there by?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
my buddy who is dating Tim Licecum's personal assistant said he's trying to get us after party tickets

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i need a ride!

We'll send one of these boats to get you!!!

come get me please

I live wher the S.F. Giants originated. And this victory is felt all the way from the Polo Grounds Towers here in Manhattan, N.Y. I treasur the history U left behind. Thanx for 1954 & THANK U FOR 2010. I wish that I kud make it ther 4/the Victory Parade. I had fun @the NY Yankees' Parade last year. SO U'LL ENJOY YORZ EVEN BETTER! GO GIANTS! (my 2nd fav team) :)
Originally posted by PoloGrounds:
I live wher the S.F. Giants originated. And this victory is felt all the way from the Polo Grounds Towers here in Manhattan, N.Y. I treasur the history U left behind. Thanx for 1954 & THANK U FOR 2010. I wish that I kud make it ther 4/the Victory Parade. I had fun @the NY Yankees' Parade last year. SO U'LL ENJOY YORZ EVEN BETTER! GO GIANTS! (my 2nd fav team) :)

two questions

1) really, how early should we get there, girlfriend and I are thinking about just hitting up Civic Center since they're gonna land there and the whole "giving the keys to the city" thing is gonna happen and it's gonna be popping, which leads me to my 2nd question ...

2) you guys think there's gonna be a jumbotron at CC showing the whole parade? that'd be AWESOME!
Calling in sick tomorrow... Got to do it!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
two questions

1) really, how early should we get there, girlfriend and I are thinking about just hitting up Civic Center since they're gonna land there and the whole "giving the keys to the city" thing is gonna happen and it's gonna be popping, which leads me to my 2nd question ...

2) you guys think there's gonna be a jumbotron at CC showing the whole parade? that'd be AWESOME!

I'm trying to decide on where I should be, too. Seeing them parade down market would be awesome, but I also think it'd be cool to see the CC event, too. As far as how early, I'm thinking about BARTing in around 7.
Share 49ersWebzone