There are 170 users in the forums

SF Giants Championship Parade thread

i suddenly feel the flu coming on.. hmmmm
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i suddenly feel the flu coming on.. hmmmm

Don't mess around with that. Definitely take the day off tomorrow. Get outside, get some fresh air.
No parade for me. Teach just sent the email saying he realizes Giants Parade will take place during same time but we'll be moving forward as scheduled, which means Midterm during the parade.

Probably a f**king Dodgers fan.
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Nov 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
No parade for me. Teach just sent the email saying he realizes Giants Parade will take place during same time but we'll be moving forward as scheduled, which means Midterm during the parade.

Probably a f**king Dodgers fan.

When you turn in your midterm, tell your teacher to suck it.

My Dad just called me. "you're going to the parade, right? What time, I'll meet you down there!!".
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
My Dad just called me. "you're going to the parade, right? What time, I'll meet you down there!!".

We're going. Looks like we're gonna hop on Cal Train at 7 AM tomorrow and transfer at the McArthur Station. What do you think our chances are gonna be for getting there on time?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by cubanb:
Been looking at hotels for tonight around the parade area. Thinking that might be easier than trying to drive in tomorrow. We'll see, I want to make this happen. If my buddy gets off work, I think it's a go.

Use priceline, i got a hotel in union square for $75+fees at a total of $94

That's a good deal.

you sound like the commercial
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=162518213779011

almost 7,000 people RVSPed so far.
leaving from sac at 4AM, parking at my grandfather's spot on McAllister, and walking to the Civic Center. I am assuming that's where all the speeches will be made.
Damn, wish I could be there. Watching Giants baseball on the east coast is tough, but well worth the torture (bad pun I know). Someone better have some good vids of the parade and post them on youtube for us displaced Giants diehards.

Have fun at the parade!!!

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
leaving from sac at 4AM, parking at my grandfather's spot on McAllister, and walking to the Civic Center. I am assuming that's where all the speeches will be made.

Ditto on leaving Sac around 4. Going to Pleasanton, meeting a buddy and catching BART into town.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by cubanb:
Been looking at hotels for tonight around the parade area. Thinking that might be easier than trying to drive in tomorrow. We'll see, I want to make this happen. If my buddy gets off work, I think it's a go.

Use priceline, i got a hotel in union square for $75+fees at a total of $94

That's a good deal.

you sound like the commercial

Priceline Negotiator!
I have a midterm FML

Have fun guys!
I just heard a crazy estimate that close to ONE MILLION are expected to attend.

I hope they have enough porta-potties!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I just heard a crazy estimate that close to ONE MILLION are expected to attend.

I hope they have enough porta-potties!

If you need to do #1, just go do a Mark Schlereth!
Share 49ersWebzone