Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 575 users in the forums

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oh, tell me more about this "garage incident".

Short story shorter, LeBron's entourage was denied entrance into the arena for the shoot-around.

I don't know why he thought they will be allowed.

Probably because they always were. You're not under the impression that LeBron's in touch with reality, are you?
Lebron was also denied entry into the building for a short time
They were chanting Akron hates you last night. I lol'd, then he killed them.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oh, tell me more about this "garage incident".

Short story shorter, LeBron's entourage was denied entrance into the arena for the shoot-around.

I don't know why he thought they will be allowed.

Probably because they always were. You're not under the impression that LeBron's in touch with reality, are you?

Well, I don't expect any of the superstars (super rich ppl, in general) to be in touch with reality, but if Cavs allowed him to bring his entourage in December, then I don't blame him for trying again. If they didn't let him bring 'em then, then he is an idiot to try again.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lebron was also denied entry into the building for a short time

Cavs is one of the worst run franchise. Thank God Lebron got out of there. I hope they never make playoffs again till Lebron is in the NBA - though I would love to see Heat take out Cavs in the playoffs.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Oh yeaaa...Wade gettin' in the face of Cavs player - don't know who he is, but that will get the crowd in the game.
Jeezus the Heat must be drunk right now
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Holy s**t
Bibby is ON FIRE.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Loss...can't believe it.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,798
Bosh Spice FTW!

All that hype, and they're not even gonna win 60 games.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Cavaliers
They shouldn't be losing to teams like this , at this time of year. I guess it is the Lakers until proven otherwise
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone