There are 304 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

Another great win and on retro night. Booze had a huge game with 35 and 13 and Matthews cointined to impress with 18 and 5. The jerseys were alright too even though I like the purple, yellow and green ones a lot more.

CJ Miles also returned last night so its nice that we're finally getting healthy.
Really? The f**king Timberwolves?!?!
Good win against the Spurs. We've got a tough schedule coming up with the Lakers twice, and Orlando. That dunk by Deron was pretty sick.
Originally posted by saniner:
Good win against the Spurs. We've got a tough schedule coming up with the Lakers twice, and Orlando. That dunk by Deron was pretty sick.

I'm still blown away we've beat the Spurs 3 times in a season.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I'm still blown away we've beat the Spurs 3 times in a season.

Same here. I can't remember the last time we've done that.
We have to have some sort of a highlight in here.

Made the dunk of the night!
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_plays/2009/12/07/20091207_dotn.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt2
We have to have some sort of a highlight in here.

Made the dunk of the night!
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_plays/2009/12/07/20091207_dotn.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

That was sick. Tonight's game oughta be interesting. As doubtful as it is it would be pretty sweet to break LA's streak.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • dman
  • Veteran
Wes Matthews on his matchup with Kobe Bryant:

"I'm ready for whatever," Matthews said before practice Tuesday. "I'm excited about the opportunity to be able to go against the greatest to ever play this game."
Originally posted by dman:
Wes Matthews on his matchup with Kobe Bryant:

"I'm ready for whatever," Matthews said before practice Tuesday. "I'm excited about the opportunity to be able to go against the greatest to ever play this game."

I thought that was interesting too. I still think MJ is better though.

Originally posted by jrg:

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by jrg:

• Dino
  • Veteran
Damn. Good game MT. Other than the first quater, you guys owned us. Could have been worse but Jazz were missing FT's left and right. I was very disappointed in Orlando's defense.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Share 49ersWebzone