LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Huge Jazz fan

Bad start so far, but man I can't stand going on Jazz boards. Anyone who thinks this board is a bunch of whiny arm chair GMs needs to go over there. We got it lucky here.

The posters on this board aside, I cannot stand Jazz fans. Probably in my Top 3 of fanbases that I despise, and they might be #1.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Huge Jazz fan

Bad start so far, but man I can't stand going on Jazz boards. Anyone who thinks this board is a bunch of whiny arm chair GMs needs to go over there. We got it lucky here.

The posters on this board aside, I cannot stand Jazz fans. Probably in my Top 3 of fanbases that I despise, and they might be #1.

Oh I can see why. I've tried joining a few over the years and they drive me nuts. Its hard to believe that I share the same favorite team as them. I'll never forgive the SLC fans for what they did when Fisher came back as a Laker. That was just embarrassing and extremely tasteless especailly those a*****es who were covering one eye and talking s**t.

[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Nov 4, 2009 at 17:07:45 ]
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Huge Jazz fan

Oh I can see why. I've tried joining a few over the years and they drive me nuts. Its hard to believe that I share the same favorite time as them. I'll never forgive the SLC fans for what they did when Fisher came back as a Laker. That was just embarrassing and extremely tasteless especailly those a*****es who were covering one eye and talking s**t.

I became a fan when I lived there when we went to the finals. It was easier to be a fan when they were good. I can honestly say I've never met another Jazz fan that I actually like, and now that I live in southern Cal, I haven't met one in years!
Wow we beat the Spurs. I'm a bit surprised by that and its nice to see Boozer finally have a really good game. Nice job by Matthews off the bench too!
What a horrible start. I'm beginning to wonder if trading Boozer right now would help turn this team around cuz I'm sure theres some division in the locker room siding with him or Millsap. Plus some new players could just be what we needed to kickstart the team.
What's your guys opinion on Sloan? Do you guys want him gone. I don't think he's the problem, but this team is regressing and it's severly overpaid.
What's your guys opinion on Sloan? Do you guys want him gone. I don't think he's the problem, but this team is regressing and it's severly overpaid.

I don't think its Sloan's fault for this. I think something has changed with the players since March when they started their fall to the 8th playoff spot and it has rolled into this season too. Deron was worried this summer about not changing the roster at all during the summer, and I'm starting to wonder if that wouldn't be a bad idea. Not just Boozer but maybe AK or Korver.
We won! Barely...agaisnt the Knicks...

Good job, dude!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Good job, dude!

but now we're back to sucking. The good teams outside of the Spurs have owned us so far this year. Not a good sign for whats to come.

Things are getting interesting now.

Quote:
Jazz coach Jerry Sloan may decide to switch up the team's lineup.

Utah lost 105-86 to Boston on Wednesday night, and Sloan could consider making an adjustment heading into Friday's game against the 76ers.

"We'll see what happens," Sloan said. "We'll discuss it with our coaches. We've already discussed it. We discussed it all the time."

Paul Millsap played in favor of Carlos Boozer often against Boston and Sloan benched Mehmet Okur for Kyrylo Fesenko early in the third quarter.

"I don't know," Sloan said when asked if he would consider replacing Boozer in the starting lineup with Millsap. "I don't know who it will be. But I'll have to make that decision when it comes down to it
Wow Matthews and Mayor stepped up big tonight especially Mayor starting in place of D-Will and bringing in 13 pts and 11 assists. AK and Millsap actually helped out quite a bit off the bench too.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
how long is korver out?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Here's hoping my Cavs manhandle ya'll tonight. And here's hoping that Andy does not get brutally attacked again at home like he did in Miami 2 nights ago by Flash.
Originally posted by Dino:
how long is korver out?

Mid November so he should be about ready to come back pretty soon. The sooner the better the bench needs him and Miles back.
Share 49ersWebzone