LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Aaron Donald to the Browns

What!!!

That is who I would trade

I'm with you.
Josh Johnson
If we had to, DOLLA BILLS DEEBO .
Niners got to the playoffs without him.
AA
Kyle for a bag of Doritos and any JC football coach. He's a coordinator
  • dmax
  • Veteran
deebo or bosa no question
our overrated OC whos posing as a head coach
AA for well..... ANYTHING
[ Edited by dmax on Mar 23, 2023 at 2:00 PM ]
I would trade Grant Cohn to the Seattle Times.
Originally posted by dmax:

So you would trade Debo, Bosa, Shanahan or Armstead, the latter of which you would give away for nothing? This may be the dumbest post in recorded history.

Just do the opposite of what this guy suggest
I'm surprised the write in here wasn't Kinlaw...

• All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why would anyone want to trade Deebo? He's young, dynamic and on a team friendly contract.

We shouldnt be paying WR money for a RB. His WR numbers are weak except for 2021.......he shows up over weight multiple times to camp and cant get separation unless its at the line of scrimmage.

Dont get me wrong, I love his physical play but if we are deciding which stars to keep he is out in my opionion. Teams will over pay for him and Ayiuk is a solid WR.

Not true, do you not remember last year when he turned on the burners and blew past dudes? I am trying to remember the game he did it, but caught a wheel or a checkdown and just went ham on the play. THAT is why you pay him. He is a weapon.

Seahawks

TY, Chief.

I don't think that was honestly that impressive. As soon as he caught it I was screaming at my TV he better score.

Jennings could have probably scored on that one with how open it was. There was plenty of time with no one around for him to get to top speed.

I'm on TDs side. He's gumpy as a wr. He's a bruiser slasher but route running, footwork, high pointing, quickness. I would say aiyuik is better at all of it.

But that play in the first Rams game where he ran over Jalen Ramsey was legendary.
Originally posted by English:

So you would trade Debo, Bosa, Shanahan or Armstead, the latter of which you would give away for nothing? This may be the dumbest post in recorded history.
i motion
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 24, 2023 at 9:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I'm surprised the write in here wasn't Kinlaw...

flip Kinlaw for Becton, one damaged goods for another, see what happens
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
100% Deebo. We don't need him anymore. We have CMC. Deebo isn't a great route runner, defenses have game planned for his WideBack runs and he doesn't consistently get open. I'd move him and sign DeAndre Hopkins to start alongside Aiyuk

Deebo has additional value due to him serving as an important piece in earning the 49ers a reputation of being tough and physical. Having one swiss army knife type of player is good, and some teams have had this type of player. Having two swiss army knife type of players (Deebo/CMC) makes the 49er offense unlike any other offense. Maybe this doesn't change your mind, but it should be considered.

I just question his desire after being paid. I really am not a fan of the "trade me' divas' of this generation and what has really left a bad taste in my mouth alongside his average year this year. 1 or 2 highlight plays does not make up for the amount of money invested when CMC is the real MVP. Granted CMC can be hurt quickly, but hey, now that Deebo is paid, he is hurt as well. No more play through pain like 70's, 80's and 90's football. Now its all about brand who teaming up together. young wipper snappers lol
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Ok...AA for a jug machine
Share 49ersWebzone