There are 90 users in the forums

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

Other: The part of the fan base that buys into the offseason BS. If they had their way Nate Davis would still be the QB, Kittle would of been cut cause he is injury prone, Deebo would of been traded for 3 1sts that no team ever offered, Shanalynch would of been fired prior to two NFC champ games... need we go on?
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Other: The part of the fan base that buys into the offseason BS. If they had their way Nate Davis would still be the QB, Kittle would of been cut cause he is injury prone, Deebo would of been traded for 3 1sts that no team ever offered, Shanalynch would of been fired prior to two NFC champ games... need we go on?

Solid post!
AA

But only if he's as overrated in the league as he is on this board. We'll get a nice haul.
None of them, no one TBH, maybe Kinlaw, but I doubt we get anything good for him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 64,320
We don't need to trade anyone right now, we have a lot of draft picks. The roster is so stacked, we can package those picks to trade up and target a good player.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 9, 2023 at 10:13 AM ]
To me it's Deebo. Love deebo but he's taken a lot of hits, and he has a lot of drops. Aiyuk has shown reliability in availability, catching and consistently gets open. If there was a way to keep both I would in a heartbeat but I don't see it. I believe Aiyuk is better in the long term as a true WR with the great route running, overall availability and hands.

CMC takes up that Deebo void. Get a young guy with a similar skill set to groom behind him while he's here
trent will retire a 9er in my eyes
i would never trade Bosa period. No amount of capital makes it worth his impact
Kittle will probably hang them up before playing elsewhere and pursue wrastlin'
Everyone is so ready to write off Lance before he's really had a chance. He has shown some promising traits and som negative but that's a given with his rawness. Plus not getting a lot in return for him

so Deebo shows the potential for highest return and ability to cover for his departure in other areas
Originally posted by Stealthduner:
To me it's Deebo. Love deebo but he's taken a lot of hits, and he has a lot of drops. Aiyuk has shown reliability in availability, catching and consistently gets open. If there was a way to keep both I would in a heartbeat but I don't see it. I believe Aiyuk is better in the long term as a true WR with the great route running, overall availability and hands.

CMC takes up that Deebo void. Get a young guy with a similar skill set to groom behind him while he's here
trent will retire a 9er in my eyes
i would never trade Bosa period. No amount of capital makes it worth his impact
Kittle will probably hang them up before playing elsewhere and pursue wrastlin'
Everyone is so ready to write off Lance before he's really had a chance. He has shown some promising traits and som negative but that's a given with his rawness. Plus not getting a lot in return for him

so Deebo shows the potential for highest return and ability to cover for his departure in other areas

I don't think CMC is a Deebo replacement, they compliment each other, people will see this year why we got CMC to go with Deebo, plus not sure why you trade him now after paying him, when they didn't last year, and I agree with them not dealing him, sure he had a down year, but he's still a great player.
Zane Gonzales because he has no bonus money. Then draft Moody.
Stubblefield
BA, I think we let him walk like Glich because he'll cost too much. Trade him and get something better than a comp 3rd.

There really aren't any, or many, players I'd like to see us trade - or think we should.

mitchell has been really good when healthy, but he's rarely been healthy. If a team offered something nice for him, I think it should be considered, based on good our coaching staff has been at finding solid RBs

but I'd rather keep him. He's a stud when healthy. Great combo between him and CMC
[ Edited by tankle104 on Apr 9, 2023 at 6:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Predator85:
BA, I think we let him walk like Glich because he'll cost too much. Trade him and get something better than a comp 3rd.

We'll have BA for the next two years. Only way he gets traded is if we draft someone this year who exceeds expectations, and even then, it wouldn't be until next year.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,955
Changed my vote to Treystans.

Share 49ersWebzone