There are 237 users in the forums

DT-Kalia Davis-UCF 6th Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LenCat:
missed 8 games last year w/ torn ACL, Opted out of 2020 for covid.

What exactly are you expecting in the late 6th round? The injury issue is one of the reasons why he's available.
This front is going to be crazy tough, I wonder who makes the 53..what a great problem

DE - Bosa, Ebukam, Jackson, Willis, Turay, Omenihu, Hyder, Ford ( cut ? )

DT - AA, Kinlaw, Hurst, Givens, Ridgeway, Davis
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Loving every pick in this draft minus one.

Just watch as that pick becomes the best in the class lol
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
The Adam Peters draft looking pretty good

Remember Ambry Thomas opted out for covid and that worked out. The guy seems to have really good get-off. WIth a 6th rounder sometimes it is worth taking the chance on these type of guys.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Loving every pick in this draft minus one.

Cough "running back" cough. Trey Sermon better be hearing footsteps or those footsteps will be the ones that kick his arse out da doh
Originally posted by jersey49er:
This front is going to be crazy tough, I wonder who makes the 53..what a great problem

DE - Bosa, Ebukam, Jackson, Willis, Turay, Omenihu, Hyder, Ford ( cut ? )

DT - AA, Kinlaw, Hurst, Givens, Ridgeway, Davis

My guess is
DE- Hyder and Ford cut... Turay and Omenihu fight for last spot
DT- Ridgeway cut and Davis (PS)
Coming off an ACL seems like a good bet that Davis is destined for a trip to the IR out of camp.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LenCat:
missed 8 games last year w/ torn ACL, Opted out of 2020 for covid.

What exactly are you expecting in the late 6th round? The injury issue is one of the reasons why he's available.

They expected Aaron Donald.
Best pick of our draft IMO.

I think it was just Kiper gushing over this kid before his injury,
watching him and he's a mix between DJ and Poona Ford IMO
I like the pick! I need to dive into the tape, but from the little I've seen of him I've liked. My question is can he consistently hold up or defeat double teams? Because that's primarily how offenses attack our defensive front in the run game, and last season really exposed guys like Givens and Street inside as run defenders.

49ers are literally 1 injury away in Javon Kinlaw from having disastrous run defense. Things could get ugly.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 30, 2022 at 3:13 PM ]
My man Kalia Davis...Yezzir..
Originally posted by Heroism:
I like the pick! I need to dive into the tape, but from the little I've seen of him I've liked. My question is can he consistently hold up or defeat double teams? Because that's primarily how offenses attack our defensive front in the run game, and last season really exposed guys like Givens and Street inside as run defenders.

49ers are literally 1 injury away in Javon Kinlaw from having disastrous run defense. Things could get ugly.

Do what the Rams do

Get the lead and force your opponent to pass

Then your DL can hunt and it removes a weakness
Share 49ersWebzone