There are 194 users in the forums

week 12 MINN Vikings Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Andra:
Does anyone have an opinion on that called no catch by Theilin. I'm not complaining but it looked like a catch to me. That could have been a moment changer

Didn't they get a first down anyway? So it didn't really matter, no moment changer at all. It should've been more of a catch than not. But again, they still got a first down regardless
Just went back and watched the highlights and you are correct, they did get the first down on the next play. Guess it wasn't a game changer. I just remember thinking man that looks like a catch to me. Oh well, all's well that ends well
Jonny doing a breakdown of this loss? im more interested in the losses than the wins when it comes to breakdowns, honestly.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Jonny doing a breakdown of this loss? im more interested in the losses than the wins when it comes to breakdowns, honestly.

He said the video won't be ready until Friday.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

He said the video won't be ready until Friday.

eventually saw his twitter as well. thanks!
youre better than me friend.. i can't even watch YT highlights after a loss
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

cuz ur too emotional about it i guess
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Dec 10, 2021 at 5:27 PM ]

Well yeah, it's the 49ers

yeah well i kinda move on after the game ends when I can be more objective about it and its been a few days

yeah well i kinda move on after the game ends when I can be more objective about it and its been a few days
What's to be objective about. Awful play is awful play no matter how many times you look at it
Share 49ersWebzone