There are 282 users in the forums

week 12 MINN Vikings Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Kyle was on point with his play-calling in this game.

Ebukam has really been coming along and doing a great job helping fill the void at DE once Armstead had to fill in for Kinlaw. Speaking of which, Jones and Armstead have been really doing a good job on the interior and have been a driving force in the defense stepping up..

On offense, 3rd down conversions have helped fuel the run game along with Kyle utilizing personnel and formations to give defenses fits.

Jimmy's arm looks like a friggin' whip here. so lightning quick. great f**king throw
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Ebukam has really been coming along and doing a great job helping fill the void at DE once Armstead had to fill in for Kinlaw. Speaking of which, Jones and Armstead have been really doing a good job on the interior and have been a driving force in the defense stepping up..

On offense, 3rd down conversions have helped fuel the run game along with Kyle utilizing personnel and formations to give defenses fits.

thanks jonny!!!!!!
Circling Trent Williams' butt taking out Harrison Smith on the Mitchell cutback made my day
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
Circling Trent Williams' butt taking out Harrison Smith on the Mitchell cutback made my day

Lol, I really thought all the vikings myth references would win out over that, lol.

Great job as always Johhnydel
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:

Lol, I really thought all the vikings myth references would win out over that, lol.

Well, if we were looking for Thor's hammer, there it is

I don't understand people dogging armstead constantly. When you look at how he disrupts s**t it's huge.
Originally posted by frenchmov:

I don't understand people dogging armstead constantly. When you look at how he disrupts s**t it's huge.
It's low football IQ
I keep saying it over and over again...

With the current state of the secondary they should be majority of the time playing 2 high or cover 3 cloud

Single high should only be used during Blitz situations

IMHO

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks, jonny.
Oh, now you're biased for AA, Ebukam and Jones? Wonderful.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 1, 2021 at 6:27 AM ]

Great work, as always!

One thing that really stood out to me when watching it live was on the throwback screen the Vikings hit. Al-Shaair made a great individual effort vs three blockers to force Cook out of bounds or that would have probably been a TD. I know they scored on the next play so it didn't affect the outcome, but still a great play on his part.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Great work, as always!

One thing that really stood out to me when watching it live was on the throwback screen the Vikings hit. Al-Shaair made a great individual effort vs three blockers to force Cook out of bounds or that would have probably been a TD. I know they scored on the next play so it didn't affect the outcome, but still a great play on his part.

It was. I was torn. Felt like if we had held them there it would've meant a lot more to the outcome and been more positive.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
thank you
Share 49ersWebzone