There are 171 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs Vikings Pregame Thread - 2021 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs Vikings Pregame Thread - 2021 Week 12

Feels like a playoff game. We have a better offense since the last time we murdered them in the playoffs but a worse pass d and cbs
Niners 37-30
I want the 49ers to be a heavyweight contender that takes on all comers. Play Big-Time football.
Steve young made his mark with the most famous run by a qb I can think of.

I hope these niners have somthing like that left in the tank
I have this feeling that after two run heavy performances that we may be in for a bit of an aerial show tomorrow. With Minnesota's D line banged up the way it is logic would seem to dictate that we do the same ground and pound that got us back to .500 but I wouldn't be surprised to see the team switch it up and go heavy on the play action and look to really exploit the underneath routes. However they approach it I hope they come out with the win. Go Niners.
Originally posted by 49ers81:
I have this feeling that after two run heavy performances that we may be in for a bit of an aerial show tomorrow. With Minnesota's D line banged up the way it is logic would seem to dictate that we do the same ground and pound that got us back to .500 but I wouldn't be surprised to see the team switch it up and go heavy on the play action and look to really exploit the underneath routes. However they approach it I hope they come out with the win. Go Niners.
if they do that, then we lose
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Completely agree, don't need to do anything unnecessary to help them in anyway. Shanny needs to keep it simple and not overthink with cute stuff.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
5-6

This must be Grant Cohn's burner account.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Completely agree, don't need to do anything unnecessary to help them in anyway. Shanny needs to keep it simple and not overthink with cute stuff.

Just keep doing what we've been doing, these past couple of games and we'll be fine.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 27, 2021 at 10:24 PM ]

Kyle has changed his offense to do what Garoppolo does best, and he does best when he maximizes his time looking at the defense before he throws. That means he does not put JG under center, turn his back to the defense to run play action, turn and throw. It's going to be straight shotgun, and they have to run out of that.
Mitchell is playing
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Mitchell is playing

Originally posted by NYniner85:
get some sleep !
Share 49ersWebzone