There are 197 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I hate them with the white hot intensity of a thousands suns.

Why can't we play them when healthy and actually leave the game healthy?
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Seattle fans never cease to amaze me. They lose. Who they blame. Refs. Yep.

Couple of guys on their forum calling the holding call that negated Metcalfs TD bs. Lol. Do they even watch football?

I seem to recall page after page of blaming the refs for the Niners SB loss. Fans blaming refs for a loss is nothing new.

Definitely not with fans, but there's a culture of it in Seattle. Even Pete Carroll blames refs.

Couple of guys on their forum calling the holding call that negated Metcalfs TD bs. Lol. Do they even watch football?

sounds exactly like Niners fans and every other team in the league.
Gonna need a big game from Jimmy G throwing the ball. They might get Jamal Adams back this week and he'll be up near the line of scrimmage most of the time either blitzing or playing the run.
Gotta protect Jimmy G from Jamal Adams at all costs this needs to be a perfect game from an offensive standpoint. Seahawks Will score their points, especially in Seattle with those home refs.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lamontb:

sounds exactly like Niners fans and every other team in the league.

Only the refs are usually in Seattle's favor, that's the point NickMullensBDN was trying to make.
Any chance this game bumps Cowboys Eagles SNF?
Originally posted by da209:
can we get flexed to Sunday night

Not with a quick turn into Thursday Night vs GB
A win certainly would help put us back in the equation for potentially winning the West.

Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Gonna need a big game from Jimmy G throwing the ball. They might get Jamal Adams back this week and he'll be up near the line of scrimmage most of the time either blitzing or playing the run.

Jamal Adams returning would be a big advantage for the Seahawks. Curious to see if Shaq Griffin is able to suit up on Sunday with the concussion he sustained?
Originally posted by Stanley:

Nope. It's too early in the season for flexing. The only reason last week was flexed was because covid
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

Nope. It's too early in the season for flexing. The only reason last week was flexed was because covid

Cowboys fanbase is too big to ever be bumped. and the Philly tv market is too big to be bumped. This game wouldn't get bumped if both teams were win less.
Sounds crazy, but Pettis could actually be a key lol. He won't be, but in theory he should. We need some deeper passing and he's probably our best long ball threat. Jamal Adams coming back will be huge, but he can't cover Kittle and McKinnon at the same time.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

Cowboys fanbase is too big to ever be bumped. and the Philly tv market is too big to be bumped. This game wouldn't get bumped if both teams were win less.

So true
Share 49ersWebzone