LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I hate them with the white hot intensity of a thousands suns.

Why can't we play them when healthy and actually leave the game healthy?

Sux don't it? When is half their team going down to even things out? They better hope RW never goes down,they'd be lucky to be 500.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Those two corners, Verrett and Moseley, are looking good.

Hopefully they keep the same starting Safeties. Russell Wilson owns Jimmie Ward!!

I concur. At least with Moore. I still think Tartt is better than Harris in coverage by a wide margin.
[ Edited by NC49er on Oct 26, 2020 at 12:52 PM ]
Originally posted by da209:
can we get flexed to Sunday night

Don't we have the Thursday game after this one? Probably don't want to add any additional hours between then.
Originally posted by NC49er:
Sux don't it? When is half their team going down to even things out? They better hope RW never goes down,they'd be lucky to be 500.

Yeah their whole team runs through Wilson. Their undeniably lucky that he has maintained such a clean bill of health when you look at all the trash olines they've put in front of him through the years.

I hate to admit it but he's arguably the best QB in the game now and is able to keep them usually on the winning end of shootouts. The good news is if that defense stays trash then I don't see them winning a ring this year. You can't always expect Russell to bail you out.

I expect the game to remain close even with all the injuries. Rivalry games tend to do that, but it would be nice to for once be able to face them with the majority of our horses out there on the field. More than likely we won't have Deebo. That will be a huge blow to the running game. With teams having to respect the jet sweep motions they use him for alot, it helps alot in the running game.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Oct 26, 2020 at 12:54 PM ]
[tweet
Any word on Jamaal Adams?
Go 49ers
Originally posted by NYniner85:
No new word, but Carroll did say that he was almost ready to go yesterday but decided to keep him out for one more. He should be attempting to practice this week according to Carroll.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Oct 26, 2020 at 1:45 PM ]

"Carroll said the team will have to wait to see whether All-Pro safety Jamal Adams can play in that game. He's missed the last three games with a strained groin."

"I don't know about this week yet," Carroll said on KIRO about Adams for the 49ers game Sunday. "We are going to have to wait and see, and take it day by day."

"That was a step back from what the coach had said Friday before the team left for Arizona, that the Seahawks' plan was for Adams to practice this week intending for him to play against San Francisco this weekend."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article246725756.html

Looks 50/50 but my guess is he will play.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Oct 26, 2020 at 1:47 PM ]

[tweet

Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

"Carroll said the team will have to wait to see whether All-Pro safety Jamal Adams can play in that game. He's missed the last three games with a strained groin."

"I don't know about this week yet," Carroll said on KIRO about Adams for the 49ers game Sunday. "We are going to have to wait and see, and take it day by day."

"That was a step back from what the coach had said Friday before the team left for Arizona, that the Seahawks' plan was for Adams to practice this week intending for him to play against San Francisco this weekend."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article246725756.html

Looks 50/50 but my guess is he will play.

Groins are the worst dude plagued me for years still comes back every now and then if I step out of a car too wide. Hopefully it takes another week for Jamal Adams to heal
It'd be nice to get K'Waun back this week.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
They're at home and it's a divisional game so it's going to be tough. I hope we win but it's going to take a team effort to slow their offense down.
these clowns are fools gold. worst defense in the league and played a bunch of bottom feeders so far. Im pretty sure Arizona is the only game theyve played so far with a winning record. lck can only take you so far and i think they got exposed yesterday. they give up like 30 a game to a bunch of losers. momentum is about to swing in this division
Share 49ersWebzone