There are 136 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Ewwwww!!!
Tough game...we getting anybody back this week?
Matchups of the game are Mosely & Verrett vs. Metcalf & Lockett. Extremely curious to see if our corners can make a game out of this! Go Niners... I would LOVE this win. 27-24 Niners.
it might be a blessing in disguise not being able to pressure outside along the edge. mobile QB's always made us pay by gashing us up the middle. but at the same time the 49ers need to pressure and clog up the middle.

hoping Jimmy and the passing game make some things happen vs. Seattle secondary. we're down to 2 RB's now not including juice.
Seattle fans never cease to amaze me. They lose. Who they blame. Refs. Yep.

Couple of guys on their forum calling the holding call that negated Metcalfs TD bs. Lol. Do they even watch football?
  • da209
  • Veteran
can we get flexed to Sunday night
Hasty gonna make a name for himself
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow 49ers are only +3 in Seattle!!!

Seattle D is trash we'll be able to move the ball at ease and put up points
[ Edited by Thanos89 on Oct 26, 2020 at 8:30 AM ]
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Seattle fans never cease to amaze me. They lose. Who they blame. Refs. Yep.

Couple of guys on their forum calling the holding call that negated Metcalfs TD bs. Lol. Do they even watch football?

I seem to recall page after page of blaming the refs for the Niners SB loss. Fans blaming refs for a loss is nothing new.
The Niners need to be up more than 2 scores in the 4th quarter. I don't want to give Wilson any chance to hit Metcalf or Lockett with a long game winner. Metcalf is so big and fast that I worry about our corners being able to contain him for the whole game, especially without a good pass rush.
I know that Cam Newton isn't Russell Wilson with regards to running the ball, but the 49ers did a good job containing Cam within the pocket.
Share 49erswebzone