LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

How many people feel there is no excuse for that debacle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many people feel there is no excuse for that debacle?

The defense has excuses since they are injured and we know there is talent there.

The offense has zero excuses. None. You got some nice receivers and a hall of fame tight end, thats it. Bad quarterbacks. Bad offensive line.

Never going to get fixed until Shanahan finally recognizes the problem and invests some draft capital there.
The defense certainly has excuses. They're out there with 4th string CBs. FFS, they literally signed a dude off the street this week to start.

I wish I could say the same for the offense. This is what Kyle wanted. Unfortunately, they didn't address the OL. Kyle made his bed, and now, he's gotta lay in it.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 11, 2020 at 7:33 PM ]
Defense - Plenty of excuses.

Offense - None. Absolute s**t show.
Lets not forget the coaches. They failed miserably
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Strap in boys gonna be a long year.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Strap in boys gonna be a long year.

Actually, likely to be a short year
Sht happens. Young and the Niners got killed by the Eagles at home in '94. Steve got benched. Went to Detroit the following week and was down 14-0.

The idea is to regroup and stop the bleeding.
No excuses on offense, Jimmy clearly wasn't ready to play, and the o line continues to suck ass.

The defense is missing it's edges rushers and starting corners. Hell it's missing it's backup corners.

Offense must be better untill we get our secondary back.
More than anything... the lack of coaching and timely adjustments has been embarrassing. The league has keyed in on our flaws and they're exposing them weekly. It's embarrassing

Kyle needs to chew some a$$ on both sides of the ball including his staff! This was not exceptable
These the types of games people get fired for
Defense Bigtime
All pros out Sherman Ford Bosa is an all pro imo too
Moesley is a very good #2 cb
Williams is easily a top 3 slot cb

When you have 2 guys from the practice squad playing cb and slot cb, and not an elite pass rush from injuries, it's like the falcons game last year with 7 starters on d out. Those 2 guys cost us 28 points

Offense....no excuse except jimmy g wasn't ready to come back yet
I blame the staff for not benching Allen right away or at least not starting him. Move Ward to slot (he owned Cooper Cupp last year) and Moore to fs. That's a start and roll coverage towards the side Verrett isn't on.

It's not hard Saleh
I blame the Levi's cardboard cutout formations. Absolutely awful. 3 games lost to lowly teams in front of those uninspired, non cheering, flat out bland supporters! (apologies to those that purchased one with their likeness).
Share 49ersWebzone