There are 162 users in the forums

How many people feel there is no excuse for that debacle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many people feel there is no excuse for that debacle?

I understand Shanny's philosophy of not wanting to create change at two positions to fix one. But when you are on your 5th or 6th string, it's time to think outside your narrow box for a minute. Why was Allen starting when Ward and Moore both have some experience playing CB?? Absolutely stupid decision.
Shows how much coaching staff trusts spoon
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
Injuries, injuries and injuries! Its tough to get going when the starters are in and out all the time.

being uninspired. not ready to play. keeping crap players in there when they are crap. running jet on fourth and one. also a coach who had no business playing jimmy. and in regards to injuries.. you could not use that excuse for the offense as you may be able to do for the defense. staley said it the best and he went through chip kelly. i think his exact words in that era is... i do not know what that was... i think he said the same about last night
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Heroism:
The defense certainly has excuses. They're out there with 4th string CBs. FFS, they literally signed a dude off the street this week to start.

I wish I could say the same for the offense. This is what Kyle wanted. Unfortunately, they didn't address the OL. Kyle made his bed, and now, he's gotta lay in it.

100%

he knew the o line was suspect . hell. nc knew about it before kyle did. now kyle does not even acknowledge those issues and that is super disturbing
If we continue to lose as I'm expecting right now, time to start placing some of our non cornerstone players on the trade block - Sherm, Kwon, Mckinnon, Bourne, Hyder, Tartt, T. Williams, etc
[ Edited by Wolf_Packer_53 on Oct 12, 2020 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
If we continue to lose as I'm expecting right now, time to start placing some of our non cornerstone players on the trade block - Sherm, Kwon, Mckinnon, Bourne, Hyder, Tartt, T. Williams, etc

Hyder should stay. He's not gonna be worth much and he's a solid rotational guy.
Share 49ersWebzone