LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

How many people feel there is no excuse for that debacle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many people feel there is no excuse for that debacle?

We are not as good as we thought we were. There is a lot there to build around, but there is a lot of fat that needs to be trimmed.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Kyle needs to chew some a$$ on both sides of the ball including his staff! This was not exceptable

Fist he needs to chew his own ASS
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

That would be rather difficult no?
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Bye to Sherm.Time to rebuild the backend of the defense,

I hope he retires so we can get out from his contract and shift resources to CB and OL.

No way we move on from JG yet although it would be good to have a solid back up to push him. QBs do not grow on trees. Too early to give up on him .

Spoon is garbage. I would resign Mosley for depth and Williams is very solid.
We need two starter quality young CBs either through the draft and or FA.
Bye to Sherm and you want to hang on to JGarbage?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

well, then he can stand on a f**king chair... he has coached very poorly in our losses in my opinion and yesterday was simply unacceptable and i there is zero excuse
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

Not a Joke take it seriously
This was about as bad as you can expect to play. Defense struggles...I get. I figured they'd be dropping bombs on us all game long but I had hoped we'd get to Fitzpatrick and cause some bad throws for picks.

The offense however...Jimmy can use the ankle excuse but considering he started it seems like it may be BS. I hope it isn't because the alternative is very bad for this team's future but the play of the OL is the bigger question. They should be much better than they were last year and yet they're substantially worse.

WTF is going on. When Trent Williams looks like Jonathan Martin something is wrong.

I still love Kyle but I can't help but notice that we come in very unprepared in some of these "should win" games. Almost like we're expecting to win playing vanilla or uninspired ball and it keeps biting us in the ass.
Bye to Sherm and you want to hang on to JGarbage?

Sherm is getting old and slow. He was a key reason why we lost the SB. We dont have the salary cap to sign an aging veterans to big bloated contracts based on past service that cannot stay on the field. His play has deteriorated.

I am pretty neutral about JG thus far. The QB position is a very tough position to fill with quality. I really dont see any really good options at this point. He has shown enough in the past to garner a grace period. Moving on from him this early based on his past track record would be a mistake.
Jimmy G isn't on top of my s**t list. He's been horrible but the team that is put before him is performing just as bad, or even worse.
Not a Joke take it seriously

Mellow out man

Originally posted by Who-is-Hayne:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Strap in boys gonna be a long year.

Actually, likely to be a short year

At least 49ers will have high draft picks!
Injuries, injuries and injuries! Its tough to get going when the starters are in and out all the time.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The defense certainly has excuses. They're out there with 4th string CBs. FFS, they literally signed a dude off the street this week to start.

I wish I could say the same for the offense. This is what Kyle wanted. Unfortunately, they didn't address the OL. Kyle made his bed, and now, he's gotta lay in it.

100%
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Lets not forget the coaches. They failed miserably

now you have went and done it

I believe everyone Has put most of this on the coaches tbf.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I blame the staff for not benching Allen right away or at least not starting him. Move Ward to slot (he owned Cooper Cupp last year) and Moore to fs. That's a start and roll coverage towards the side Verrett isn't on.

It's not hard Saleh

It wasn't about starting him. It was that Saleh left him on an island with no help knowing his technique in practice was awful. I just heard Greg Papa say he played the same horrible technique in practice. If you're defensive coordinator you can't leave him out there to dry.
Share 49ersWebzone