(Practice Squad Suspension List)

TE Chase Harrell #83

Practice Squad IR

WR Jauan Jennings #17
[ Edited by ninersnw on Oct 28, 2020 at 10:20 AM ]
Dontae Johnson one of the vets on 49ers PS

Dude just won't go away
Cyprien and white would be huge for vet PS imo
Just to clarify does the 16 man PS have to consist of 6 vets or can it be 12 rookies and 4 vets for example?
this is good that everyone cleared waivers yea? going to need all 16 players probably rofl
Lol I thought Hasty was going to be picked up and start!

I hope Cyprien signs. PS players can be activated right before kickoff. Bring everyone to the show and be ready to be called to action.
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Just to clarify does the 16 man PS have to consist of 6 vets or can it be 12 rookies and 4 vets for example?

I just read that a team can have up to 6 vets on the PS if they so choose. So they can have 16 rooks if the want but no more than 6 vets
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Lol I thought Hasty was going to be picked up and start!

I hope Cyprien signs. PS players can be activated right before kickoff. Bring everyone to the show and be ready to be called to action.

Question is will Cyprien let his pride get in the way of a job even if it is just a spot on the practice squad?

Hasty was destined for PS this year as sooner as we signed him. Its not a bad thing but I knew Wilson was gonna step up.

I'm just waiting on jennings to get signed.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Dude just won't go away

I wonder if he lays awake at night thinking 'Damn, why can't I be just a little bit better so I can stay on the team' He's like that person you rarely see but when you need a favor you give him a call if all your other friends are busy.
River Cracraft ? Seriously how much more do you need to see from him? At least Kevin white has intrigue an upside. Sydney Jones? Hakeem butler? Shawn Poindexter! Cannot believe Cracraft made it
https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers-sign-16-players-to-the-practice-squad

Here's the entire list. Looks like a strong PS!
Share 49ersWebzone